Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zack Galifanakis in cont. of Candyworld

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Hullo partners! Today I will be sharing my next idea will be about Zack Galifanakis, but I will be shortening it to ZG.

Only after you complete Candyworld and reach lvl 130 will you be able to travel to ZG.

Merle Ambrose will call you to his office once again to tell you about the odd world of ZG. Once you reach ZG you will follow Morganthe to her secret lair where you defeat her once and for all. At her defeat she reveals she is working for someone way more powerful than herself. That is it. I tried doing my research but there wasn't anything on ZG. :(

New spells and new pets will come with ZG.

Fire is Burn. Does 10,000 damage. 12 pips. 75% chance.

Ice is Polar Bear. Does 6,789 damage. 12 pips. 80% chance.

Storm is Storm Whale. Does 20,000 damage. 12 pips. 70% chance.

Life is Vines. Kills all enemies. 12 pips. 70% chance.

Myth is Aliens. Removes all pips, shields and baldes from enemies. 12 pips. 85% chance.

Death is Skeletal Mammoth. Does 12,345 damage. 12 pips. 90% chance.

Balance is Oasis. Heals all friends to their full health. 12 pips. 90% chance.

Pets

Fire is Fire Lion Ravager.

Ice is Handsome Formori

Storm is Leviathan.

Life is Rebirth.

Myth is Bigfoot.

Death is Dr. Von's Monster

Balance is Scorpion.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Floyd2739 wrote:
Hullo partners! Today I will be sharing my next idea will be about Zack Galifanakis, but I will be shortening it to ZG.

Only after you complete Candyworld and reach lvl 130 will you be able to travel to ZG.

Merle Ambrose will call you to his office once again to tell you about the odd world of ZG. Once you reach ZG you will follow Morganthe to her secret lair where you defeat her once and for all. At her defeat she reveals she is working for someone way more powerful than herself. That is it. I tried doing my research but there wasn't anything on ZG. :(

Myth is Aliens. Removes all pips, shields and baldes from enemies. 12 pips. 85% chance.

Pets

Ice is Handsome Formori

Storm is Leviathan.

Life is Rebirth.

Myth is Bigfoot.

Balance is Scorpion.

What the heck did i just read? Storm whale for 12 pips does 20000 damage? seeing how a colossal triton for half the pips does around 1/20 of the damage of that spell. Just a tad op, just a tad. Anyways, i guess i will be walking around with a brand new bartelby pet. Or a leviathan pet. Does the rebirth come with a ravenwood or a cyclops lane? or is it just the absorb? Does the levy come with its ocean? The monster of doctor von come with dr von? Does bigfoot come with hoax? Does the fire lion ravager come with a horrible drop rate? What the heck did i just read?

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Floyd2739 wrote:

Pets

Ice is Handsome Formori

Storm is Leviathan.

Life is Rebirth.

Myth is Bigfoot.

Balance is Scorpion.

Uuuh, I also have to say, what did i just read?

(and by the way Zack Galifanakis fits in here how?)

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
What did i just read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is the point of vines? It kills all enemies. What!!!!!!!!!!!! Life will be the most powerful school. No way vines KILLS all enemies. And way too much damage.

Explorer
May 10, 2009
I have to agree too. What did I just read? The spells are WAY too powerful, and even if this was added I think life and balance's spells should be switched.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Nope I do not like the idea I am sorry. But if you want to have remove all shields and blades i suggest using earthquake :?. And I 100% agree with everyone else. What did i just read?