Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wierwood, in cont. of Mirage and Empyrea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Hey Wizards! I am back to tell you about my thoughts about Wierwood.

After completing the world Mirage and reaching lvl 110.

Ambrose says that he needs your help the quicker the better. When you reach his office the door that is always blocked by books is open. You go inside and see that a couple of undead treants are fighting Ambrose You defeat them and Ambrose explains that they hailed from the world Wierwood, and this was found among their things, the spiral key to Wierwood. You travel to Wierwood and find that it is overrun by treants and shadow-web peoples. You defeat a couple of them to clear them out.
Once you do so a local tells you that a portal Morganthe made is porting them here. The whole world is about finding how to close the portal. When you confront Morganthe she tells you that she is going to a world you would never expect to find her.

The world comes with new spells and pets.

Spells are:

Fire is River of Lava. Does 12,345 damage to all enemies over three rounds. 75% chance. 11 pips.

Ice is Freeze stuns all enemies for five rounds. 85% chance. 11 pips.

Storm is Squid. Does 14,703 damage and stuns enemy. 70% chance. 11 pips.

Life is Beauty. Heals 5,000. 95% chance. 11 pips.

Myth is Mythical Gnomes. Does 13,000 to 14,000 damage. 85% chance. 11 pips.

Death is Illness. Turns enemy on your side for rest of duel.

Balance is Krokophinx. Does 1,000 Fire, Ice, Storm, Life, Myth, Death and balance.

Pets! yay! :D :P

Fire is Fire Elf.

Ice is Frost Giant.

Storm is Water-mole.

Life is Dyrad.

Myth is Talos.

Death is Vampire.

Balance is Scarab.

Enjo!

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Floyd2739 wrote:

Ambrose says that he needs your help the quicker the better. When you reach his office the door that is always blocked by books is open. You go inside and see that a couple of undead treants are fighting Ambrose You defeat them and Ambrose explains that they hailed from the world Wierwood, and this was found among their things, the spiral key to Wierwood. You travel to Wierwood and find that it is overrun by treants and shadow-web peoples. You defeat a couple of them to clear them out.
Once you do so a local tells you that a portal Morganthe made is porting them here. The whole world is about finding how to close the portal. When you confront Morganthe she tells you that she is going to a world you would never expect to find her.

Spells are:

Fire is River of Lava. Does 12,345 damage to all enemies over three rounds. 75% chance. 11 pips.

Balance is Krokophinx. Does 1,000 Fire, Ice, Storm, Life, Myth, Death and balance.

Fire is Fire Elf.

Ice is Frost Giant.

Storm is Water-mole.

Life is Dyrad.

Myth is Talos.

Death is Vampire.

Balance is Scarab.

Enjo!

First Off NOO way to overpowered. and weirwood is inside avalon! and 110 isnt the last lvl its gonna be 101.

Explorer
May 02, 2011
NOOOOOO i will not have a scarab pet more like a nova pet :D

Explorer
May 02, 2011
chimchar67 wrote:
Floyd2739 wrote:

Spells are:

Fire is Fire Elf.

Ice is Frost Giant.

Storm is Water-mole.

Life is Dyrad.

Myth is Talos.

Death is Vampire.

Balance is Scarab.

Enjo!

First Off NOO way to overpowered. and weirwood is inside avalon! and 110 isnt the last lvl its gonna be 101.

no its not i: there will be another story line and we will get over 500 101 stands for something else

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
mke497 wrote:
chimchar67 wrote:
Floyd2739 wrote:

Spells are:

Fire is Fire Elf.

Ice is Frost Giant.

Storm is Water-mole.

Life is Dyrad.

Myth is Talos.

Death is Vampire.

Balance is Scarab.

Enjo!

no its not i: there will be another story line and we will get over 500 101 stands for something else

weirdwood IS in avalon i saw it when i was helping a friend

so no its not a world

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
the spells are way too overpowered and some of these pets are already there.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
Yeah, I personally don't want Talos as a pet. I'd prefer getting Medusa or even a Minotaur.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
chimchar67 wrote:
Floyd2739 wrote:

Spells are:

Fire is Fire Elf.

Ice is Frost Giant.

Storm is Water-mole.

Life is Dyrad.

Myth is Talos.

Death is Vampire.

Balance is Scarab.

Enjo!

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! I am sick of everyone guessing and asking and all that if KI wanted you to know they will tell you and no its the that last lvl ever! Has anyone heard the saying? Online massive fantasy gave ... OF A LIFETIME! Its never gonna stop KI will hand it down through generations and generations for players however the age to play so stop the guessing and stuff and be surprised and dont get me started on the talk about candy land lol.

Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
blademontana wrote:
chimchar67 wrote:
Floyd2739 wrote:

Spells are:

Fire is Fire Elf.

Ice is Frost Giant.

Storm is Water-mole.

Life is Dyrad.

Myth is Talos.

Death is Vampire.

Balance is Scarab.

Enjo!

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! I am sick of everyone guessing and asking and all that if KI wanted you to know they will tell you and no its the that last lvl ever! Has anyone heard the saying? Online massive fantasy gave ... OF A LIFETIME! Its never gonna stop KI will hand it down through generations and generations for players however the age to play so stop the guessing and stuff and be surprised and dont get me started on the talk about candy land lol.

I agree with you

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
NOOOOOOOOOO! Weirwood is also known as the Wild in Avalon and just getting to 11 pips with any of these attacks would be game over! The heal is way too big and way too small compared to your attacks, a five round stun to al is insane, 12000 damage to all is the wrost idea for 11 pips and this will just never happen