Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One in a million badge for life?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
I've tried and spent a lot of money on traps and stuff but I came to only not even get even 10,000 out of 1,000,000 :(

So can I get some tips on what to use? I'll tell you what I used

Gargungation+Forest lord
Life trap
Spirit blades tc
Spirit trap tc
Spirit blades
Spirit trap
Balanceblade
Dragonblade
Life convert
Death trap
(Some astral spell to give me 20% more damage)

I forgot the rest any tips please?

Ps. I also noticed that when I placed the convert then death trap and I was finally ready to attack, they used the convert first then the death traps and I couldn't use my life traps :( How do I get the life traps to go first?

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
Hey,

Getting 'One in a Million' can be a challenge especially for life, but let me tell you that if a failure like me can do it, anyone can :)
I'm a level 80 (Archmage) and I did the Million with a good friend, she's a balance Archmage.
We went to Foulgaze, located in Ole Town. He has a boost to Life.
I put on Life blades, spirit blades, as well as a life blade tc, spirit blade tc, and a life blade from my pet. I also used, life trap, life trap tc, spirit trap, and tc, and about 4 different feints. Regular, tc, from robe, and pet.
I used I think its like Sun school maybe? astral? I cant remember, I used Amplify, and Vengeance to boost critical.
We also used regular Balance blade from friend, balance blade tc, dragonblade, that what it called? the one that goes on all friends? cant remember, well that regular, and a tc.
Then for the finale hit when everything was ready, a Colossal'd Gnome, making it do about 1000 by its self, plus with about 60 Life damage boost from WW gear.
I criticaled and did the beautiful 1,000,000! That was ahcieved the second time. The first time, I was 20,000 short. But I did it!

Things you'll need.
The stuff above.
A friend: Good choice? Balance
Good boosting gear.
A well put together deck.
Boost from pet, wand, etc.
Patience.

GOOD LUCK! just keep trying! You'll get it. Remember to show off! lol

GOOD LUCK...AGAIN!
-Jamez LifeCatcher-

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Hey if you want to get one million since your life I would recommend. To get gnomes first since it is more powerful than forest lord then if I were you try fighting a life boss in wizard city or krok. Then when you are fighting life put all the death traps first then your convert. Also I would recommend. Getting as many treasure cards as you can like spirit blades/trap and instead of using gargantuan. Use collous. Because it will be bigger and make sure you have ww. Gear on so you can try to crit. And have friends with you to blade you and put on traps and wear amulets like jewl of feint because feint is a big damage booster and that's all I can say and good luck!!!! :-) wolf hawkspear. A archmage fire

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
helv wrote:
I've tried and spent a lot of money on traps and stuff but I came to only not even get even 10,000 out of 1,000,000 :(

So can I get some tips on what to use? I'll tell you what I used

Gargungation+Forest lord
Life trap
Spirit blades tc
Spirit trap tc
Spirit blades
Spirit trap
Balanceblade
Dragonblade
Life convert
Death trap
(Some astral spell to give me 20% more damage)

I forgot the rest any tips please?

Ps. I also noticed that when I placed the convert then death trap and I was finally ready to attack, they used the convert first then the death traps and I couldn't use my life traps :( How do I get the life traps to go first?

what no fients
tsk tsk
pet fient
amulet fient
trained fient
tc fient
add these in to get a big boost and make sure your quipping waterworks outfit