Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance,myth,life,death. are not STRONG?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Now let us not skip to conclusions! O.K. there are some elemental school wizards that think these things ... YET ... there are spirit school wizards who act like this just the same! SO don't just jump to these conclusions because I have great bros they're all storm ice and fire and they are absolutely great and not braggers at all!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I'll just throw it out there, you might wanna find new friends if this is what they say to you...

Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
i think myth wizards are the strongest case we are one of a kind

i think that myth shold be the storgest case it is what is in your mind not what some other person said
you are so i guess what i am trying to say is that every element is strong in it's own way no element is
storger than a nother they all are the same they are just special in there own ways that is what makes them them an makes them different an storng

love,julia deramwisper

Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
i think myth wizards are stornger case we are one of a kind

but all of the elements are special in there own way

an no element is stornger than a nother they all are special in there own way

so stop arguing what school is best they all are special no matter who wins or lose all schools are special
an we are all special in our own ways

good luck in the game

Survivor
May 18, 2012
I am Myth and I agree!
Lets look at it
Death:does damage and gives health. It is great most of the time
Life: I once knew a Level 9 life who beat a Level 17 fire. You basically never run out of heal spells.
Myth: Because of your minion, you double your turns and double your damage
Balance: You get spirit blade, elemental blade, and a lot of cool things

Hunter Mythstone
Lvl 31
Myth

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Come on dude,quit whining. Its not are fault were strong. Also life has healing, death has draining, myth has summoning. and balance has charms, wards ect.
We don't have that kind of stuff, well we do just no as centered around it.
Anthony Angel Brand-
Lvl. 44 Pyromancer

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
ionya wrote:
Left out one point. I'm favoring describing the Storm school because I only have a play strategy for that school that I have actually thought out. It's not as easy as you'd make it to be. (Learned that way back in Celestia when I came across the Storm enemies. Ugh, they still give me the jitters, and I'm in Avalon.)
I cannot play storm, not cuz their bad, which they are certainly not, but its just my playing style. I play life and death best, but every school is the same, we've all got bonuses and flaws, but our combat styles are not.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
wwiill11 wrote:
yeah, yesterday there was a ice archmage commander throwing his weight around and calling my friends noobs. why is he allowed to do this? they thik they are best.

"To unite as one is to win as all"

WIlliam Deathhead
I guess people are like that let it slip, i am ice and i admit i need help from time to time but i don't wine, then say i am the best.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
I honestly find this board rather silly. People who are agreeing "All elemental wizards are arrogant" are really being the rude ones here. My main wizard is a Pyromancer, and fire hits high. Some spirit schools aren't strong in terms of attacks, but that doesn't mean they aren't good. My brother could probably easily beat me in a duel, and he's a myth wizard. Fire fizzles a lot. But my point is, Spirit schools (and balance, of course) can be more powerful. Yes, maybe the elemental schools ARE stronger, but that doesn't make them more powerful. And I'm not a snob about it.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2012
wwiill11 wrote:
yeah, yesterday there was a ice archmage commander throwing his weight around and calling my friends noobs. why is he allowed to do this? they thik they are best.

WIlliam Deathhead
hey im a fire wizard and I NEVER do that. I polity ask for help when I know that im going to be defeated I don't even have any other fire or ice wizards on my friend list! I know that myth ice fire death life balaence storm all have there powerful and weak spots. So don't go judging fire and ice for what other ppl are doing. I know a lot of nice fire and ice people. so don't go judging us that way

Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
I am an ice wizard, but I don't brag at all. But I do sometimes see people type, "Oh, since I am one of the elemental schools, I am the best wizard of all!" I think this should stop, because honestly, I think BALANCE is the best school!

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
dormia123 on Aug 4, 2012 wrote:
I am tired of fire and storm and ice wizards(not all of them some are grate ) acting like they are the strongest most best wizards. for your information every time you get in troulbe you call us so next time need some help maby that life wizard wont heal or balance help you shield.WHEN you guys say(with that dance tihing)we are better i am part of the srtongest school storm or i am part of the great ice yadayadayada.

life myth balance death WE SHOULD STAND UP TO THIS
Yes we should.We need to crush the elemental schools.I am death and DON'T own any elemental cards and i am part myth and my amulet gives centaur that's the proof.Till ice,storm,and fire stop thinking they are best balance is a spirit school.Let's unite and crush the elementals.Here is a strategy:
Get a promethean sorcer,necromancer,therguist,and a conguirst.Next get the promo elementals.Bring them to massive fantasy palace.Then duel 3v4.

Tyler Legendfriend lvl 48 death

Survivor
Jun 14, 2012
i think that balance is a strong school because i am balance and i mostly fight 4,000 and 1,000 enemies by my self and i don't die so yeah.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
Eli9030 on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
i think that balance is a strong school because i am balance and i mostly fight 4,000 and 1,000 enemies by my self and i don't die so yeah.
balance is awesome i am lvl 31 and everyone asks me for help and i never have to ask for help and i have tons of awesome friends that are life and death

Survivor
Sep 17, 2012
I am tired of fire and storm and ice wizards(not all of them some are grate ) acting like they are the strongest most best wizards. for your information every time you get in troulbe you call us so next time need some help maby that life wizard wont heal or balance help you shield.WHEN you guys say(with that dance tihing)we are better i am part of the srtongest school storm or i am part of the great ice yadayadayada.

Well....

I am Storm and (Personally) i feel like its the strongest school But I would NEVER go up to some ones face and say that!

BUT
Death/Life
Are some of my favorites becuse DEATH attacks and gives you health and as for Life?
Life is my secondary school becuse it heals very nicley.. .
i like myth becuse they have some of my FAVORITE spells.
i Dislike Balence though... no internal use really
Honestly though... People.. As you said Ice/Fire/Storm wizards should NOT be bragging or anything like that..
If people actually read ALL of the schools when they first signed up for wizard101 they said at the bottom of each discription, That they all had adventages... In some way or another!

Honestly If i was Balence and some one said "Your school stinks" or some thing like that i wouldn't care becuse HEY maybe they dont know that we have a spell that can kill 4000Health or some thing like that If your ice and you say I am a ruler of one of the 3 original BLAH BLAH BLAH Maybe you dont know that balence has adventages that Ice doesn't have. . .
I mean come on people..
You shouldn't be offend players anyway. . .
Hey your schools the best Balence (ECT.) Doesn't wanna hear your awesomeness?

Hope i made a point or something

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
katshark12345 i agree,but let's take this to a different angle.teamwise.say you're in mooshu and you're facing the jade oni.impossable right?wrong! if you have an elemental wizard (damage) a life wizard (healing)
and balance (shields,traps,blades .ect) you're assigned a part in that battle and eventually you win. no school can continue without another schools help.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
I am ice, and I have a lot of initiate/journeyman friends!
I've met a life guy being like that. Maybe some of storm, ice and fire is like that, but it is atleast some being like that from each school. Don't judge after school!

Jonathan Frogheart

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Every school has their pros and cons, no school is the best and no school is the worst. Whatever school you like most is the best to you, ignore the cocky people.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012

let them say what they please. power depends on stratigy

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
Alia Dawn on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
I am an ice wizard, but I don't brag at all. But I do sometimes see people type, "Oh, since I am one of the elemental schools, I am the best wizard of all!" I think this should stop, because honestly, I think BALANCE is the best school!
that depends on stratigy

Survivor
Aug 30, 2011
I disagree, first of all Myth has spells that can do massive damage some are even charms and double hitting spells like Medusa and Basilisk, Death is able to steal life and give it to themselves like Skeletal Dragon and Dr.Von's Monster, Life is able to heal and deal massive damage like Forest Lord and Gnomes. So I believe you made a bad choice of schools to pick on each school is equally tough

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
wwiill11 wrote:

WIlliam Deathhead
im ic eand i admit i dont think im a strong school :[

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
I have never done anything like that and never will. Personally, I believe all seven elements are equal. We shouldn't be fighting, we should be working together. Anyone who thinks they're stronger than anybody else is truely the weakest of them all. Each school has their weaknessess, and each have their strenths. It's wrong to think one is better than another, and anyone who does is simply ignorant.

And if I ever see anyone saying that they're better than anyone else for any reason, they're going to be reported for rudeness.

-Kaitlyn Shadowshade, Ice Wizard

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012

I agree with you because i have a level 70 death and a level 45 life and they always get called noobs and called weaklings (especially in pvp). Yes, we should stand up to this. :D

WE CAN BE GOOD TOO! :D

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
myth stinks but life balance and death are strong, and death has the strongest spell in the end you know