Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need sleep, need work done and chores

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
i was in my house i saw i had a bed and wondered can you put a action, sleep also i wondered can you feed like it is hungry so when you do it gives 25 pet xp when adult and also go to class to get spells you learn from learning history and taking actual classes :D for mini spells like give wizard a may cast i little version of a spell like light blade 10 percent boost and all and the pets will need food to grow but cant die and when elder they never hunger , have all new options, thanks for listening ki hope you consider this in wizard 101

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4250305 wrote:
i was in my house i saw i had a bed and wondered can you put a action, sleep also i wondered can you feed like it is hungry so when you do it gives 25 pet xp when adult and also go to class to get spells you learn from learning history and taking actual classes :D for mini spells like give wizard a may cast i little version of a spell like light blade 10 percent boost and all and the pets will need food to grow but cant die and when elder they never hunger , have all new options, thanks for listening ki hope you consider this in wizard 101

KI has stated many times over that there will be no interactive beds or chairs.
Why would I want to feed furniture? that makes no sense whatsoever.
as for the rest...I have no idea what you're asking.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
RavenLady777 wrote:
4250305 wrote:

KI has stated many times over that there will be no interactive beds or chairs.
Why would I want to feed furniture? that makes no sense whatsoever.
as for the rest...I have no idea what you're asking.

Ravenlady777, this is one point were I, an interpreter, will break it down what this person is asking cause you say you don't understand. This person wants to go to class(game maybe, or just a small panphlet to read then be tested on) to get minor blades and traps. Minor being: 5%-15% tops. 4250305 also wants to have your pet grow by being fed although it dosent hunger, and that your pet is immortal. So 4250305 did I explain what you mean? At any rate I have often wondered if you could fall asleep in a chair(I have in reality! :P) in this game. We already use tables and we want to be able to sit in stools, I am sure. So ya. farewell :P

Defender
May 21, 2011
i think the reason ki doesnt want interactove beds or chairs, is because of innapropiate use, but if they made it only one person at a time its alright.

good idea though, i reckon we should get things like homework and stuff from the teachers because for myth, cyrus says:

clearly i am not giving you enough homework.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
4250305 wrote:

ki has stated that bed/couch interaction WONT EVER be put into this game
for ovious reasons that if people saw doing it this will go to e10+ to A
( adult only)
very serious indead
also we do feed are pets snacks to have them grow its called pet snacks