Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Impossible Deer Knight drop in Knights Lore.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 30, 2011
Hello KI, I was wondering if you could plz help mei spent at least over 40.000 crowns on the knights lore pack is that a glitch that i didnt get the card plz i have no way of getting the money back how could i get the cvard another i have all ready started gardening and only got 2 amber but none else will drop. Plz KI how can i get the card, I have no chance of getting it.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
frogplane14 wrote:
Hello KI, I was wondering if you could plz help mei spent at least over 40.000 crowns on the knights lore pack is that a glitch that i didnt get the card plz i have no way of getting the money back how could i get the cvard another i have all ready started gardening and only got 2 amber but none else will drop. Plz KI how can i get the card, I have no chance of getting it.

Sorry to hear that, but you only ever had a chance at those spells.

When you buy a hoard pack, you get 7 random items~ may or may not be the ones you want. Those new permanent spells are classed as Rare or Ultra-Rare, meaning that your chance of actually getting one is around 5 percent... perhaps less. Same goes for gardening.

Some of us are amazingly lucky, and others are tragically unlucky. Either way, this is not a glitch and KI won't give you a refund.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
You spent 40,000 crowns on a spell that can be crafted, or buy as a TC. 40,000 crowns. How many things could I have bought with that much? A mount, a mastery amulet, the lvl 70 elegant outfit, and use the rest for henchmen and stitching.

All of those crowns for one spell? And you want your money back because you didn't read you had a chance for a spell drop? Sounds like you ripped yourself off.

No offense, but I am sorry that happened.

~Eric CrowSpear - Archmage
~Eric LifeGiver - Lvl 75
~Eric FrostSpear- Lvl 42

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
frogplane14 wrote:

Did you read this post - special announcement from Merle Ambrose - ?

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/52498.ftl

If you should be getting this special item, and you haven't gotten it yet, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you. Be sure to give them your UserName and your Character's Name too.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
This original message has been removed.
No, it's a family game. And most kids don't pay for their subs~ their parents do, and that's who KI is trying to reach, because that's who pays their salary.

If you are a parent~ just because your children ask/beg for something doesn't mean that you have to give it to them. When I was a kid, my parents didn't just give me every, single thing I asked for: I had to work for what I wanted, meaning that (in context, since games like this didn't exist when I was that age) I'd either have to craft the spell myself or earn my own money for crowns.

If you're not okay with your kids spending countless dollars on a chance-to-get, simply don't give them the money for crowns. Or, if you're the child in this scenario, perhaps give your parents' wallet a break and start earning your own money to spend on chance-to-gets~ things are very different when you can actually see your hard-earned cash change hands.

cheers,
-von