Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

our home world

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
This question just poped in my head were did we come from? I mean we have to have a home world why did we get kicked out of it? And what was it?

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
dragosoup wrote:
This question just poped in my head were did we come from? I mean we have to have a home world why did we get kicked out of it? And what was it?

Our home world is EARTH!!! The game tells you that in the Character Creation. We were not kicked out, we were brought into Wizard City by Merle Ambrose and Gamma.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
You are yourself being summoned from Earth. When Ambrose is looking at you in the crystal ball at the beginning, he says you are possibly the one, and oh my and from a world that doesn't believe in magic (earth).

Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
oh thx guys i was lost but how did me get magic powers also or did you just have them and not know?

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
dragosoup wrote:
oh thx guys i was lost but how did me get magic powers also or did you just have them and not know?

Well we WERE on a world that does not believe in magic... nobody would be able to explain/train/reveal these powers.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dragosoup wrote:

We are trained in magic...hence the schools and spells. :)

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
with so may worlds in the spiral we could be from any world..

Penny Dreadful came from Marleybone.....

and each Professor has their own world...

your wizard came from the world you create in your wizards Backstory..

a short Biography of your wizard before Professor Ambrose found you...

where will you be from?

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
hobi wrote:
with so may worlds in the spiral we could be from any world..

Penny Dreadful came from Marleybone.....

and each Professor has their own world...

your wizard came from the world you create in your wizards Backstory..

a short Biography of your wizard before Professor Ambrose found you...

where will you be from?

i dont know about yall, but i come from a forested world where cats rule, and there are four main clans. i come from a side clan. kudos to anyone who gets my referance. dawnclan leader twilightpelt AKA aaron ravenpants out