Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

meowiarty hideout help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2012
I need help finding meowiarty hideout. Please anyone help meh. I"m a lvl 37 ice. I been looking to long so help. Emily skyriver lvl 37 ice

Survivor
Jan 25, 2012
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
i'm having the same problem, and idk what to do. level 29 ice Nathan NightBlood :(

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
i'm having the same problem, but i dont know what i am doing wrong. can somebody please help me about finding the hideout, i have no quest helper to help me with. level 29 ice nathan nightblood

Defender
May 24, 2012
If you're done with Katz lab and you've built the clockwork, he will tell you what do to. Finish that sequence before Counterweights and Big Ben.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Did you guys make the golem in the dungeon and THEN defeat the doctor? If so, thats your problem and you'll have to do the dungeon again. In order to find Meowiarty you have to talk to the golem after defeating the doctor. However, most people dont know this and they talk to the golem before killing the doctor. I think this should be fixed, you should be pulled into the battle with the doctor before you can talk to the guy standing behind him. If he is meant to be killed first then why can you run around him?