Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Location of Draconians?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
I am in Dragonspyre and one of quests is "Master Blaster" - Defeat 0-8 Draconians. This is a Plaza of Conquest quest. I cannot locate a "Draconian" anywhere. What am I missing? I have tried searching this forum, looking at all the other online forum and I get nothing. I feel like I have stepped into a black hole. Can anyone tell me what is the piece I am missing or where these elusive monsters are hiding out. I would really like to finish/start this quest.

Thanks,

Sarai Thundergrove, Master Pyromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Darlar828 wrote:
I am in Dragonspyre and one of quests is "Master Blaster" - Defeat 0-8 Draconians. This is a Plaza of Conquest quest. I cannot locate a "Draconian" anywhere. What am I missing? I have tried searching this forum, looking at all the other online forum and I get nothing. I feel like I have stepped into a black hole. Can anyone tell me what is the piece I am missing or where these elusive monsters are hiding out. I would really like to finish/start this quest.

Thanks,

Sarai Thundergrove, Master Pyromancer

Look on your map

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Draconian is a species in W101. They are dragons with a more humanoid appearance.In the Plaza of Conquests the Terrorwing Enforcers and Veteran Terrorwings count as Draconians.

If you are searching for the creature "Draconian" then those are the guys you defeat in the tutorial.

Draconians are tricky, considering they take on multiple names. Some do actually have Draconian in the name, some are bosses so they have really unique names, but many go by Terrorwing. All count as Draconians.