Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wheres my balance stuff (balance must read)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
If you are fellow balance out there i put mustread because I have to kill other balances in avalon and i need a convert a convert like this converts balance into life death or myth anther one -converts balance into fire ice or storm do you know what i mean ? Also balance didnt get a spear so like in the next new world do you think there should be qeust for balance for these spells :P right and do you think they should make balances mana burn stonger like do as much as jugement and tell me on super nova and mana burn to tell me I got a critical.so do you think balances get these spells what do you think

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
i completely agree! i know we have spectral blast, hydra and chimera, but i would like a prism. Even with a mastery amulet, its still hard to beat them, now with there high health. I have 2 suggestions though

A- A prism Convert next Balance damage into ,Myth, Life, or Death damage.

B- A elemental or spiritual attack all enemy, like a spectral blast to all enemies. maybe as a rank 10 spell

Explorer
May 02, 2011
very true because the av balance people have high health and pretty strong so we need to be able t use judgement i:

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
Even a transmute for the Ra or sandstorm would be great. There is a transmute for locust swarm available in Celestia, but who uses locust swarm any more?