Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Promotional Toy idea!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
Hello wizards! I would like to share the idea of there being a new way to promote Wizard101 and it's endless ways of adventure and fun. My brother had thought of this earlier this morning. Why doesn't Wizard101 make a part on the website where if you log onto your account, and based on what items you have in your back pack or shared bank, or your bank, create a action figure of your wizard? I thought of this a great idea to amuse Wizard101 fans and fanatics, something to play with if you can't play the online game, but able to play the real version? They could also turn spells into action figures, like a helephant or a Kraken, or even a judgement! This could easily give wizard101 more financial stuff, and possibly double their profits!

Thanks for reading,
Tweet
AKA Cody Spiritrider, Grandmaster Pyromancer

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
tweetyboy7 wrote:
Hello wizards! I would like to share the idea of there being a new way to promote Wizard101 and it's endless ways of adventure and fun. My brother had thought of this earlier this morning. Why doesn't Wizard101 make a part on the website where if you log onto your account, and based on what items you have in your back pack or shared bank, or your bank, create a action figure of your wizard? I thought of this a great idea to amuse Wizard101 fans and fanatics, something to play with if you can't play the online game, but able to play the real version? They could also turn spells into action figures, like a helephant or a Kraken, or even a judgement! This could easily give wizard101 more financial stuff, and possibly double their profits!

Thanks for reading,
Tweet

Yes!
Like, you can buy custom ones of your own wizard (maybe it would come wih 2500 crown card too, or a pet code)
And all he spells
And little buildings
And the battle circle
And everything

I would buy it all LOL
It would be so amazing

And a little malistare action figure XD
I'd be like: Rawr! Die malistare! *smothers him with pillow as a spell* XD

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Yeah! They could have a discount thing, where, with the purchase of 60 dollars worth of crowns, you can get a free custom wizard, code for a pet, and a malistaire figure!

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
I would like a dartboard with the face of Cyrus or Malistaire on it because they are both rude and arrogant. I could spend some time throwing darts at them waiting for my energy or health to rebuild. That would be fun.

Defender
May 21, 2011
I think this is a great idea and i reckon they should do this, it will get them more money so its not just a thing we want, but it will benefit them:
more money for game upgradea, and for pirate101
more money to hire new workers

but they will also loose money:
mechines to make the toys
the plastic
the paint

but they should still do this because loads of people will buy them. i also think there should be pet plushies (storm hound plushie for the win!)

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
tweetyboy7 wrote:
Yeah! They could have a discount thing, where, with the purchase of 60 dollars worth of crowns, you can get a free custom wizard, code for a pet, and a malistaire figure!

That would be so cool! I would definetly save up my crowns for a action figure of my wizard and malistaire (There should be a sylvia too! :D)

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
i think that if you buy a 1 year member or 60,000 crowns, you get a mini dungeon thing, and a code for online a mini dungeon, you get to set what dungeon, and just move around the bosses and enemies

Defender
May 17, 2011
I love this! Except they shouldn't sell personalized wizard figures, just stuff like a wizard of each school and of each gender.

I would pay a lot for this. I am very tired of using superman and my toy dragons when I act out wizard101 battles.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Oh my gosh I love it I would have to buy it :D. Best idea ever KingsIsle has to make this ides come true!

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
I totally support this idea! The Epic adventures of Rogan Dragonflame! No Internet required!

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
I had an idea like this a while back. My idea was they could make a wizard101 plush pack for every school. They would be about 8 inch plushes and would come 5 in a pack or sold by them selves. A single one would be $7.00 and a plush pack would be $30.00. For example a fire plush pack could be: Fire Cat, Efreet, Heckhound, Phoenix, and Dalia Falmea. Hope you like this idea

-Justin MoonForge level 77 Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
That would be a great thing to do and besides who wouldnt want to buy products like this?! They would be stupid not to!!!

Defender
May 21, 2011
I reckon they should do things for like comps, they give out the personalised toy of your wizard if you win the comp .....

i also think there should be like one or too changings of clothes like you can collest a lot of figures and swap clothes. but with figures like ambrose and the etachers and all the people that never switch clothes you cant.

as i said before, they should also have plushies

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
lionheart999 wrote:

Yes!
Like, you can buy custom ones of your own wizard (maybe it would come wih 2500 crown card too, or a pet code)

I like this. The rest, not so much~ too many little pieces, though I would shell out for custom models of my wizards.

lionheart999 wrote:

ROFL.

Malistaire, Sylvia, and (maybe) Cyrus would have to be a package-deal. I'd make them a little cardboard house, take them for walks, feed them cake... We'd be the perfect little wizarding family!

(and the Cyrus doll would have to talk. LOL.)

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
vonawesome1 wrote:
lionheart999 wrote:

Yes!

I like this. The rest, not so much~ too many little pieces, though I would shell out for custom models of my wizards.

lionheart999 wrote:

ROFL.

Malistaire, Sylvia, and (maybe) Cyrus would have to be a package-deal. I'd make them a little cardboard house, take them for walks, feed them cake... We'd be the perfect little wizarding family!

(and the Cyrus doll would have to talk. LOL.)

Ooh! First time I've ever been quoted :D

Yeah, other stuff would be lots of pieces, maybe the battle area could be a flat plastic piece designed with a way to 'click' the figues is place, on their feet or such. Though it would be hard with something like a kraken's foot as well. (maybe holes on the bottom of the feet that you place on a bump in the battle area)

Having a custom of my wizard would definetly be with even 20$ (a lot for an action figure XD)

Oh yes! A drake family package (maybe you could get the battle drake too XD) would be fun!

Cake! I can just imagine playing with Sylvia and drake figures having cake and stuff, and cyrus steaming in the corner about not getting cake XD

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
Why not Lego Wizard101?

Figures may not be as detailed but it would make it more customizable.

In Wizard101 in battle you only see four items: hat/hair, robe, boots, and wand. (I know I didn't mention pets but they are not attached to your character.) Five if you count your wizard's face that you chose in the beginning.

Parts of a Lego figure: hat/ hair, head, torso, legs, and accessories (Things you put in the hands.)

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
i also think there should be pet plushies (storm hound plushie for the win!)
Caballo203
Post Jul/27/2012 5:24 pm Subject: Re:Promotional Toy idea!

I would make my own and send prototypes that were made by hand to KI just to give them an idea of what to make. ^_^ I would make: Ninja pig, Colosus(Fire Colosus, Darkwalker, Storm Colosus, Ice Colosus and any more that I hear of), Hounds(Heckhound, Stormhound, Icehound) and many many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The below was added later

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
dude that is an epic idea they should make wzrd101 toys and they could make lost souls, ghouls ect. and all the good guys too and you could make your pet (s)
but what if they made action figures of the spells and wizard101 card packs where you get like pokemon sized cards and they have the spell pic on it and you could print out your health and stuff and play with others card pack 1.50$
custom action figure 10.99 + 4.99 s+h custom pets 5.99 + 4.99 s+h bad plus good guys in stores 4.99 on website 4.99 + 4.99 s+h. also like knights pack in stores it could have tiny furniture and rarely pets and spells and mounts. 3.50 in stores on website 2.50 4.99 s+h . they also could make castles 25.99 each. plushies would also be nice. sincerely robert soul finder.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
tweetyboy7 wrote:

Thanks for reading,
Tweet

plushies for the strange beast pets
come on there so cute
maybe they could also sell giant firecats/heckhounds
or even wooly mammoth
and maybe the sirens as dolls
and maybe each one ( note these are like 7 dollars with exception being the firecat/heckhound)
will have a 5$ crown code
but the giant/firecat will be 60$ ( yes i know very pricey)
and have 60,000 crowns

Defender
May 22, 2011
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
tweetyboy7 wrote:
Obsessive, much? ROFL

Yeah. When it comes to fan-girl-ing over any NPC with the last name Drake, I'm pretty shameless. :D

lionheart999 wrote:
Cake! I can just imagine playing with Sylvia and drake figures having cake and stuff, and cyrus steaming in the corner about not getting cake XD

Yay, I get to quote you again!

It's true~ we all know Cyrus is grumpy because his mommy gave him pie instead of cake. So, I'd host a little tea-party with the Drake family package, including the dragon-titan (his name will be Mr. Fluffy), and they'll live in a pretty little pit of doom that 1) would come with them in said package or 2) I'd make for them. :)

(The Cyrus figure would say things like, "oh, why couldn't an adept person serve me cake, for once".)

grvy123 wrote:

plushies for the strange beast pets
come on there so cute

YES, they're adorable! I have a full set of them in my castle, and a part of me dies inside, every time I think about how cute they are. :P Why not have plushies for ALL the pets/creature spells? The dragon titan could be in there, and who doesn't want a stuffed chimera?

No matter how old I get, I will always have a soft spot for stuffed animals... especially now that I have new little nieces and nephews to spoil! hey, if Neopets could have promo plushies, then KI can, too!

Then again, I'm not getting older... I'm leveling up!