Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What did Lily just do?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
Well Lily,my black and white hound pet, while I was in battle today she casted a spell with her head going side to side and then I was healed. What is that?

Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
If the spell was sprite it was the pet ability spritely. You leveled your pet up and that was the stat it got. If it was unicorn, still a pet ability. Hope that helps your confusion :D Bye!

Evan level 65 life wizard

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
First of all, please make your text larger.

"Lily" casted a spell called Sprite. Many pets have a talent called 'Spritely' that can activate at anytime. This talent is received through pet training. A new talent is giving at each age (teen, adult, ancient, and epic).

~Eric CrowSpear - Diviner

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
When pets casts a spell, they do a "dance". It doesn't matter what spell they cast, they will always do the dance.

My guess, however, is that it used a Sprite on you, as it has the Spritely Talent. It happens once in a while, but don't get dependent on it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Music1121 wrote:
Well Lily,my black and white hound pet, while I was in battle today she casted a spell with her head going side to side and then I was healed. What is that?

(I changed your color/size of your original text...it was impossible to read)
This was the spritely spell.
All available stats for that pet are here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Brave_Hound

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009