Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Light fairy pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
I was wondering where I can find a light fairy as a pet. I would really love to have a light fairy for my life wizard since I have a dark fairy for my necromancer already. Anyone know where/how to obtain one?

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
I figured it out myself. Alicane Swiftarrow in firecat alley drops the light fairy aka "pixie" on game. It took me 3 tries to get it but I finally did. Also the three tries yielded Alicane's staff,barkskin tunic and finally my pixie.

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
if your already in marleybone you can get a fairy pet there too from smogger the secret boss in katzenstein's lab but if your not there yet there are more life pets

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
I have fought the fire elf 15 times and still have not gotten the fairy. What's up with that?

Administrator
Items are not guaranteed to drop from a boss. Each item has a different chance of being the reward. Some items obviously have a higher chance, and you will receive those more often. Other items have a very very low chance, and you will have to just be lucky to receive them.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Gamma wrote:
Items are not guaranteed to drop from a boss. Each item has a different chance of being the reward. Some items obviously have a higher chance, and you will receive those more often. Other items have a very very low chance, and you will have to just be lucky to receive them.

So ... you're saying that if we Grind on any Boss, we have an equally rare chance of getting any specific Drop Pet, even if that Pet is from a different world? I truly need a clear and specific answer on this one!

Administrator
Think of it this way: each creature has a set list of items he will drop.

Some will drop more frequently, as if they were at the top of his pockets.
Some will drop less frequently, as if they were at the bottom of his pockets.

Does that help?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 02, 2009
PunisherJim wrote:
I figured it out myself. Alicane Swiftarrow in firecat alley drops the light fairy aka "pixie" on game. It took me 3 tries to get it but I finally did. Also the three tries yielded Alicane's staff,barkskin tunic and finally my pixie.
now is there any life pets that can give you a life card?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
kirk14sc wrote:
PunisherJim wrote:

The current gift card pet from Blockbuster gives a Dryad card....

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
kirk14sc wrote:
PunisherJim wrote:
The satyr pet that life students get comes with the satyr card.
Thanks, Kieran

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
alicane swiftarrow drops the useless one, but if you want the totally awesome one that gives you a fairy card, you'll need to go all the way to marleybone through katzenstein's lab, and fight the hidden boss smogger. he's tough but its worth it

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I was told that a gift card will give you a fairy, I would really like to get a fairy as a pet. I want the life fairy. How do I get her and where do i get her. I have looked everywhere.