Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More interactive houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
I'd love to see more interactive homes, including furniture the wizards can sit on, being able to get a glass of root beer that restores health from the tap furniture, and maybe even having your wizard clean things. It'd be fun to have a better element of role-playing in houses, like being able to serve food to a table and being able to sit down and eat it to restore health. It'd add a lot of fun to houses and collecting more furniture, and especially having a group of friends over and having a thanksgiving feast even!

==========================EDIT=========================================
Some things you could possibly do:

Relaxing earns mana and hp!

1. Sit in chairs
2. Eat food
3. Sleep to regain mana/hp, you can even get a bed for your pet to sleep in and get a boost in pet mana, but you can only sleep once and a while.
4. Gazing at statues and earning mana/health every once in a while.
5. A pool in your home that your wizard can dive in. (comes with the home, not furniture)
6. Serving food to a table of friends and feasting the day away!
7. Playing music if you have a guitar wand, and possibly a minigame for it (like dance dance revolution with the arrow keys)
======================================================================
The main idea for this is to add more playtime, and a better home element so that it is even more fun to showcase your home to your friends and ultimately have FUN while doing it.

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
I am 100% with this, I've been wanting to interact with furniture forever.