Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
so i'm a sorcerer (balance), lv 51, and i have pretty good gear. my life in pvp is not going well. i just keep getting beaten. when i need healing, no healing cards are out when i need them, same with shields. i get paired with the really good people, and always los to them. anyone got and tips? what's the best school to learn if you your balance?

i really need help!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morgan stormheart
balance
lv 51

Survivor
Jul 05, 2011
We'll I'd put more heals and shields in, and if your balance well this works very well for me and most of my balance friends i think you should train life as your second school so you have more healing spells.I hope this helps!:D

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Ok balance is hard to beat with this one strategy .... Which is use all the balance blades u can. If u have strong or something use it. Tower shields? If not but tc of them. Ik i hate using tc. Until u get max pips uge judgment and spam it 0: kills me everytime xD

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
I say put more heals and shields. Also, use treasure cards like tc towers, those can help when they're attacking you.