Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mastery amulets for gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
Right now, i am getting quite bored with storm, fire (my original spell type), and ice. I want to get a new spell class with retraining, but i only have storm, death, life, and ice mastery amulets. I want to learn balance or myth, but i only learn new spells if i have the mastery amulet and a class pet. I don't have those mastery amulets (balance and myth). can kingsisle make mastery amulets able to be bought with gold, maybe 100,000, like houses? Or if anyone gifts me those, i will help them with anything. But i dont have enough money to purchase enough crowns to retrain and buy mastery, both!!! plz help me or change the pricing!!!!!!! my name is dylan wildthief and i will be at unicorn way on the unicorn server today!!!!!

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
2 things:

1: I do not believe ANYONE (or just myself) will gift you something worth $20.
2: You can 'farm' for these in WaterWorks and/or Tower of the Helephant.

~Eric CrowSpear- Lvl 80-Storm

Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Kingsisle would owe me an apology because i bought mine with crowns :|

But if mastery amulets are becoming availible with gold, then they will probably have to raise the max gold mark...

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
I don;t think they will make them for gold, it just seems to easy to purchase that way.

Survivor
May 01, 2009
I doubt they will make them gold, if you want to get it without crowns assorted bosses drop them.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
gtafreak101 wrote:
2 things:

1: I do not believe ANYONE (or just myself) will gift you something worth $20.
2: You can 'farm' for these in WaterWorks and/or Tower of the Helephant.

~Eric CrowSpear- Lvl 80-Storm

Agreed.