Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

house idea

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
why not create am open field type housing lot and let it have a 250 item count and in one corner let there be a cavern opening to the house below to a subterranean housing . not a dirty worming cave and tunnels just a plain clean
tunnels and caves you can use wall papers and flooring on. it too would 250 items count.
this lot would be great for creative building and gardening and pet housing on top and creative decor below.

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
Defender
May 19, 2012
I don't think any of the houses in the crown shop are like what hobi is suggesting. I think, like my own suggestion elsewhere, that he/she wants a house that is left up to us to decorate completely, with no fixed decorations of trees and plants and the lot being broken up so you end up being very limited as to where you can place items.

I would very much like a nice big open lot that isn't broken up into small islands or uneven ground where you can't decorate or are very limited to where you can place items. I would like nice huge spacious rooms where there is plenty of room to place even large items, like the jail cells. I would like a house with non-existent fixed decor items, so that I can place all these trees and shrubs that KI decided to supply us with, but left very little room to actually place them without making the landscape look sloppy at best.

One thing I included in my own suggestion was new castles, that are business type structures, like a museum, a library, a cathedral, a prison, etc. Places that would include these huge rooms, with plenty of space to place large items, and nice large lot spaces in which to place trees and shrubs, as they would come completely unequipped of fixed decor.