Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New House Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
I was thinking on more of the lines of it actually looking like a house, because I'm an awesome decorater and it'd be nice to just, actually make it look like a real home you would see. I was thinking it could be like a mansion home you would see in France. With a lakeside view! 8) You may be already thinking that this could just be considered a MarleyBone home, but i was thinking it to be more on the lines of crown shop worthy.
Well, I guess it would'nt be much of a house if I did'nt describe it. When you enter the mansion, there will be curved stairs to the left, and a big chandelier on the ceiling. If you go upstairs, it will start with a open room leading into 2 big halls, the halls should'nt be too big, or too narrow. The halls will have rooms off of them, the rooms can be bedroom sized or office room sized! :) Downstairs, if you turn left, towards the stairs, there should be a room big enough to count as a living room, with a big nice marble fireplace. Coming off the living room, it will turn into a dining room, and coming off the dining room there will be a kitchen There will be a hall downstairs, leading into a room of old nic-naks and antiques, one of the antique walls you will be able to actually go through, and it will be an extra room for any of our desires.
The outside will be marvelous with beauty, it will be set on a daytime theme outside, with a lake for the house. The lake will have a dock, and if you go on the dock there will be a whirlpool, and if you go in the whirlpool, it will take you to a secret underwater lair! In the lair, it should be like it's creating electricity, and there should be something like a Frankenstein in there! 8)
The outside could be 250 count, and the inside could be 250 count. Wallpaper and flooring can be used on the home too.

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
I think this is a unique idea, but since there are no french themed worlds in Wizard101, I dont think they might consider this. Sorry to blow your bubble.