Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Items

AuthorMessage
Administrator
  • New housing items can be found lying around waiting for you to pick them in the worlds of Wysteria, Grizzleheim, Avalon, Zafaria and Celestia!
  • Loop and Shuffle options have now been added to the Music Player
  • Music from the Pet Derby tracks are now available as Scrolls for your Music Players
  • Previously there were three items named "Gasoline Can", two have been renamed to "Gas Can" and "Jerrycan"
  • Previously there were two items named "Landscape Painting" and one has been renamed "Painting of a Landscape"

community@wizard101.com
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Community Leader
Besides all the amazing really cool housing items being found. I really love this update.
Loop and Shuffle options have now been added to the Music Player
I can now add music and shuffle it. :D

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
So far my sister and I have found an anvil, a target, and a really cool tapestry in Avalon and two wall hangings in Wysteria (not my favorites, but still really cool.) So glad this stuff was added, super fun. Thank you!

Oh, and, has anyone found anything in Griz yet? We've looked everywhere and not found anything to pick up yet lol

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
I think I've found things in most areas of GH, Wintertusk, Wisteria, Zafaria, Celestia and Avalon. Have to admit the new statues are the best! My two favorites are Grandmother Raven and Chained Kraken.

Explorer
May 30, 2010
Wintercull wrote:

Oh, and, has anyone found anything in Griz yet? We've looked everywhere and not found anything to pick up yet lol

Just a casual run-around in Grizzleheim got me a net drying rack. Don't ask where; I was half asleep and it was a few days ago. I did write it down to remember to go there when it goes live, but I replaced memory in my computer since then and have misplaced the notepad that was by my mouse.

Community Leader
I am just loving all the new pieces. My favorites so far are the statues and the archery target. So many others too put I'll leave those to be found. ;)

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Weretacha wrote:
Wintercull wrote:

Just a casual run-around in Grizzleheim got me a net drying rack. Don't ask where; I was half asleep and it was a few days ago. I did write it down to remember to go there when it goes live, but I replaced memory in my computer since then and have misplaced the notepad that was by my mouse.

I finally cheated and looked it all up online. Stuff was easy to find then lol

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Any chance we'll be able to get some Zafaria trees for our houses. I really like the big fat ones in Zamunda.

I NEED some Zafaria trees for my Safari Palace. The large willow trees are not enough. I need to mix it up with an array of Zafaria trees. & it would be perfect if you had some scaled at different sizes too so it could make interesting looking forests.

I REALLY NEED some Zafaria trees.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2012
Hi there,

I have a question about housing items.
I like to know if there is anywhere where you can buy other color food carts then the blue one. I am trying to set up a shop at one of my houses and would love to get different color food carts, like the ones in Wystria.

Thanks for listening, :-)