Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Cards:idea:

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I have an idea. Have there ever been any thought to making card sets that people can purchase. The kind of cards I am thinking about are like the WOW, Yugio, and Pokemon cards. I think this would be a great idea I know I would buy them in the stores.
You could even run some special promotions with them like free gold, a free pet or mount, 7day free membership, 1 free crown, or transformation spell. You could put codes on them so that a person can redeeme it and get that card to add to their own online deck. I know the yugio cards have codes on them that if you play the ds games you can enter it and get that item added to their spell deck.

I think this would be a great idea and will boost sells for Wizard 101. You have a lot of people who play for free and this would be a great way to make that additional dollar. I know some of those people who play for free will at some time buy a 1 month membership just so they can go more places.

Thanks for your time and I hope you like my idea.

PS: The cards can be the spell cards that we get in the game, pets, the houses, bosses, or other creatures in the game.

Thanks,
Dayrose

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Defender
Jan 09, 2009
I love the idea, but you would have to do a lot of calculation to perform a wizard duel IRL, with the equipment boost, blades, shields, traps, globals, all of that. I am willing to do the calculations myself, however, it may be a problem for other people.

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
lol uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 1 free crown really? ONE FREE CROWN? maybe like, a 2 month member or 3000 crowns

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I don't think someone is going to pay 4 dollars for a chance to get 2500 gold or 1 crown (1 crown is about 75 crowns shy of getting anything at all in the crown shop), so the rewards would have to be rewards like a mystery amount ranging from 1-120,000 crowns to make people excited.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
All Ideas are good. Yes you could up the amount of crowns or gifts recived. As to making calculations by your self it should be no more difficult that it is for magic or WOW cards. Even in a yugio card game you have to do the math all the more reason for the kids out there to study harder in school.