Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundles Sold Online

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2011
Didn't know what form to put this in. . .
Dear KI:
I live in a country where bundles are only sold online. I've looked on the American cards, and 2/6 are only available online. I would suggest maybe either allowing those 4 bundles to be sold in other country's OR selling all bundles online. It would make you, KI, more money to keep the game going.
I only have 3/6 of those bundles (2 bought online, 1 from a contest), and I would really like to get another one. I don't mind waiting a year for one of those bundles to be sold online, but I bet many more bundles would be released by then. Please take this into consideration.
Thank you for listening,
Kyary (Sarah Wildblossom)

Survivor
Mar 19, 2012
I agree 100% with this idea. I know if I want to buy something special, I would want it to something new.
It's like purchasing a computer that is already obsolete; it still functions, but you are treating yourself to something new, and so a few bells and whistles would be nice.
Being able to purchase a bundle six months after everyone else seems to take some of the excitement out of it since you've already seen it around for so long. A lot of the enjoyment is in discovering all the surprises from the bundles. LB

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I personally think its unfair for international users from europe who play on this US server, which is a big success than the rest (personal opinion). I really want the rest of these bundles sold online, i won a bundle on central but never used the code (forgot about it!) and it was a total waste personally. as i deleted my PMs a week after the code was sent to me. And i really want the Super Bundle! (dad says i can, but when it is sold online.) I can't see the point of wasting £4000 just to go to US on a aeroplane for a bundle here. and i really want one.

KI please consider this

Survivor
Mar 27, 2012
This is my issue too, I have bought both the mega and epic bundles online but cant buy any of the newer bundles as they are not sold in the UK, I am really disappointed as I love this game and I would love to buy the majestic bundle and the hawk rider bundle.

Please reconsider selling all your bundles online KI, so those less fortunate also have a chance at the new bundles :)

Survivor
Apr 01, 2011
Angelicacid wrote:
I agree 100% with this idea. I know if I want to buy something special, I would want it to something new.
It's like purchasing a computer that is already obsolete; it still functions, but you are treating yourself to something new, and so a few bells and whistles would be nice.
Being able to purchase a bundle six months after everyone else seems to take some of the excitement out of it since you've already seen it around for so long. A lot of the enjoyment is in discovering all the surprises from the bundles. LB

muttly889 wrote:
I personally think its unfair for international users from europe who play on this US server, which is a big success than the rest (personal opinion). I really want the rest of these bundles sold online, i won a bundle on central but never used the code (forgot about it!) and it was a total waste personally. as i deleted my PMs a week after the code was sent to me. And i really want the Super Bundle! (dad says i can, but when it is sold online.) I can't see the point of wasting £4000 just to go to US on a aeroplane for a bundle here. and i really want one.

KI please consider this

I'm considering on emailing KI about this. I'll be helping their business. I'm really eyeing the Pagoda Bundle and the Majestic Bundle, but I don't really want my dad to do any more paperwork to get our passports (he's a teacher) AND having to spend money on gas to go and just buy one card over 12 hours away from where I live. Please consider this KI.

Defender
May 19, 2012
I'm a US citizen and I would like to see this as well, as transportation is very limited for me. To be able to purchase the bundles online would be of immense help to me, as I don't have access to some of the locations where bundles are sold, and some of them simply don't exist in my area. I'm pretty much limited to just Walmart, and they don't carry all the bundles.

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
I also agree. Even here in the U.S., not every store has them. By this, I mean that i may have to travel to a Target or Wal-Mart much further from my house to get one. Some don't carry certain ones, or they're always out of them. The only problem with the idea is that not everyone has a credit card to pay online. I know everyone assumes that all members pay with credit cards. I believe there are some members that buy a prepaid card every month with cash, and then redeem it for their membership for the month. I have a feeling that Kingsisle has a contract with some card companies, though. I remember when you could find the epic bundle in stores. Now i only see it online. I have a feeling the bundles in stores will eventually be available online.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
I agree. I want to have cool pets and houses from other bundles, but they are only available in stores in the US and I am in Asia so I cannot buy one.