Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower of the Helephant issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
Honestly, I think that I'm just not fated to complete this dungeon ever. Every single time I attempt the Tower of the Helephant there are obstacles thrown at me. Either the weather gets bad and I am disconnected from the game or someone with closed chat tries to come back in with me, but I jsut don't think I'm supposed to complete the quest.

Now I know you guys can't control the weather or anything like that, but seriously. I don't appreciate it when I finally log back in and I've been removed from the dungeon. Or when I try to go back in and it has reset me. This is very annoying since I could be on the last boss of the whole dungeon and I have to restart. Ontop of having to do the whole thing over, my friends are mad at me because I left them, and I'm pretty important in these places since I'm the healer. I'd like to log back in and see that I'm still in the battle surrounded by my friends. Is that too much to ask?

-Brianna SpiritBreeze, Lvl 80 Life 8)

Survivor
Nov 21, 2011
I been standing in the room boss dead and still not let me win it so i think they need a redo on the hole thing or make it not part of the game any more .

scootydog600 wrote:
Honestly, I think that I'm just not fated to complete this dungeon ever. Every single time I attempt the Tower of the Helephant there are obstacles thrown at me. Either the weather gets bad and I am disconnected from the game or someone with closed chat tries to come back in with me, but I jsut don't think I'm supposed to complete the quest.

Now I know you guys can't control the weather or anything like that, but seriously. I don't appreciate it when I finally log back in and I've been removed from the dungeon. Or when I try to go back in and it has reset me. This is very annoying since I could be on the last boss of the whole dungeon and I have to restart. Ontop of having to do the whole thing over, my friends are mad at me because I left them, and I'm pretty important in these places since I'm the healer. I'd like to log back in and see that I'm still in the battle surrounded by my friends. Is that too much to ask?

-Brianna SpiritBreeze, Lvl 80 Life 8)

Explorer
May 07, 2011
I been standing in the room boss dead and still not let me win it so i think they need a redo on the hole thing or make it not part of the game any more .

You have to destroy the Heart of the Helephant, you know.