Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Learning talents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
I have a pet starfish with a pedigree of 61. Right now my starfish is an adult. I read online that the starfish pet can learn "Spritely". I was just wondering if my starfish will definitely learn Spritely and when, or if it only has a chance to learn it. I would really like it to learn Spritely, too.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
gamerguy12345 wrote:
I have a pet starfish with a pedigree of 61. Right now my starfish is an adult. I read online that the starfish pet can learn "Spritely". I was just wondering if my starfish will definitely learn Spritely and when, or if it only has a chance to learn it. I would really like it to learn Spritely, too.

Spritely can only be guaranteed on certain pets, mainly the castle card bundle ones because you are actually paying for the talent to be there at teen.

My star fish did not get it. I had a few pets with chance to get and what I ended up doing is hatching with another pet that already manifested spritely. It took 2 hatches on each but got a Astral Judge and Glazier Cat with spritely now.

Personally I move on if a pet does not learn by adult because I have already invested enough time and gold in trying by that level not to just move on to another pet, getting to ancient seems like to long when I also still have other pets to work on.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Your starfish only has a chance at learning spritely. Since I do not have a starfish myself I'm not sure if its rare or not, you can check in the pet section of your little book thing (not sure what to call it xd) If you do tran your starfish to epic and you still don't have spritely then you can hatch and hopefully get another starfish to level it up and possibly get spritely.

Anna Frostheart lvl 47 Ice

Anna Goldcatcher lvl 17 Storm