Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bringing back the storm beetle pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
I would love it if wizard101 would bring back storm beetle pets. I have always wanted a storm beetle pet but I will never get the chance to get one :( and i cant find anyone who has a storm beetle pet that would agree to hatch with me. It would make me so happy if the storm beetle was back :)

Defender
May 19, 2012
I agree, it is an awesome looking pet, but I highly doubt it will ever be brought back. I am going to do my best to try to find someone to hatch with that has one, though it's no guarantee I will end up with the storm beetle anyways. It's worth a shot though, to try and get it.

Defender
May 19, 2012
Not sure if you saw the update or not, but you should check it out. If KI gets 15000 Facebook shares, they will gift us a Storm Beetle pet, or 20000 and you get a Brave Hound pet. I'm actually hoping for the Storm Beetle as that is the pet I want, though I wouldn't want to begrudge them the extra 5000 shares.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
fiziali wrote:
Not sure if you saw the update or not, but you should check it out. If KI gets 15000 Facebook shares, they will gift us a Storm Beetle pet, or 20000 and you get a Brave Hound pet. I'm actually hoping for the Storm Beetle as that is the pet I want, though I wouldn't want to begrudge them the extra 5000 shares.

It's not shares...we've done that and got gold for it. It's comments on the Forbes article page. We must have 15,000 comments.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Explorer
May 07, 2011
Snowyandspots wrote:
Huh you can just hatch to get one just keep looking.

I believe it's that you can get the RAIN BEETLE from hatching. The Storm beetle is impossible to get from hatching, you can only get the rain beetle. Sorry.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
Snowyandspots wrote:
Huh you can just hatch to get one just keep looking.

You can't actua;lly. You'll always get something else

Defender
May 19, 2012
So anyways, yeah, I noticed we got the Brave Hound pet for the shares. So I also read somewhere that you can get the Storm Beetle pet from playing the free games. Is this true? I know I got the Unicorn pet, but if you can get the Storm Beetle from playing these games, that would be spectacular, be it ever so rare.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009