Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What the what? O.O

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Alright so I was going through my quests, being bored. And I saw that they were mixed up and I was like "I must be dreaming in the test realm" and I pinched my self and it was no joke. Just a minor glitch or something?

Administrator
codastar wrote:
they were mixed up

That really does not help us assess your situation, young Wizard.

Our support team can help you but you need to contact us at support@wizard101.com - you can only contact us through email, and when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->the quest name(s)
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours before you receive a response. It can take up to 48 hours for Wizard101 customer support to reply to your email.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
codastar wrote:
Alright so I was going through my quests, being bored. And I saw that they were mixed up and I was like "I must be dreaming in the test realm" and I pinched my self and it was no joke. Just a minor glitch or something?

Currently the quest arrow is under construction and it is possible quests taken will just be entered into your quest book and your arrow will remain on a previous quest. Hence I believe with the new changes people are going to end up with quests stacking up in their quest book that they are not aware of.

Is it possible that this maybe why you have accumulated quests?

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
codastar wrote:
they were mixed up

That really does not help us assess your situation, young Wizard.

Our support team can help you but you need to contact us at support@wizard101.com - you can only contact us through email, and when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->the quest name(s)
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours before you receive a response. It can take up to 48 hours for Wizard101 customer support to reply to your email.

Is it bad that I laughed a little?