Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you could change just one thing....

AuthorMessage
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
If you could only change one thing about this game what would it be? I'm mainly thinking about PvE, but put whatever one thing you would most like to change.

1. Allow quests to be put into folders or tabs. I really don't need or like seeing 3 pages of Wysteria quests while I'm in Avalon.

Try to stick to one constructive change you would make.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Make enemies worth VIABLE exp outside quests!

OMG, I'd actually have FUN in this game if that were to happen.

Because .... I am a grinder, and ...

I HATE doing quests!

Quest after quest after quest after quest after quest after quest after quest after quest after quest after quest after quest after quest after quest after quest after quest after quest ..... orz

Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
Completely and totally eradicate collecting quests.

Curse ye Celestia collecting quests!

So anyways,
Peace, love, and rainbow pegasi,
Haley Fairygarden Level 48 Life

Defender
May 17, 2011
ugh ugh ugh ugh. monsters dropping more xp. no more quests for me, i don't enjoy them as much as i used too...

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
akitahbird wrote:
Completely and totally eradicate collecting quests.

Curse ye Celestia collecting quests!

So anyways,
Peace, love, and rainbow pegasi,
Haley Fairygarden Level 48 Life

I agree Haley, but Zafaria is much much worse (I am in Zafaria). I take it you are in Celestia.

{o,o}
l)_)
-?-?-

Nicholas Deathbringer lv.66
legendary puromancer

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
I love wizard101! but if i could change one thing it would be the waiting period there is you have to sit through after reaching your free code limit. just recently i found a cool site that had wizzy101 promo codes so naturally I loaded up! but after typing in a bunch of codes it said i needed to wait awhile before entering aymore...so i asked my friend ( who told me about the website) he said i had to wait 30 minutes so i did.....long story short i have been waiting two days now and i still cant use any codes. :? :? :?

Love,
Sydney EmeraldFlower
level 40 life wizard

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
I would return the game to the family friendly game it once was by fixing the problem with foul language and inappropriate behaviors.