Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Donate Power

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I think this spell should be in line with what it does and is now at least a pip too costly.
Here is what i think.....
It costs 3 pips to give 2,so you are losing a turn ,losing a pip in total to help a friend.The other problem is by that level which is 33,there is a VERY good chance it will actually cost you 4 pips,that is the problem with any odd cost spell.

Ok it might sound like it "could "really make a difference losing a pip and losing a turn to cast it,but your friend would not benefit from it for another.So the very little help it does ,you could have used your pips to create more damage than it will eventually help,all without losing a turn or a pip.

Unlike many who ask for changes in a selfish manner,i am not playing a Balance player,i don't even have a Balance player,i just like to see things done FAIR for all classes,as i see them along my game travels.

I suggest a 2-2 cost or perhaps 3-3 but even then ,i bet it would not be a high pre req for a Balance class because most realize the Judgment spell is strong and relies on them keeping their pips.I highly doubt that even a 2 cost for 4 pips would make much of an impact,Balance class just wouldn't work well giving up a turn and it's pips,all to help a friend 2 turns later.

The only real benefit i could see is a 2 turn later help to the healer,i don't think that is a bad thing over all,as you are swapping possible high damage to help a healer heal one turn sooner.