Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon fire spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
Hey guys I am a level 79 fire almost 80 and I realized I missed the cards detonate and backdraft and I checked online to see who gives it to me. I saw it was this guy name Friar Nolan and this one owl in the high road but everytime I go there they dont have a quest for me. What am I doing wrong? Can anybody help me out? It doesn't make sense because I am past the level.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
DianaSem wrote:
Hey guys I am a level 79 fire almost 80 and I realized I missed the cards detonate and backdraft and I checked online to see who gives it to me. I saw it was this guy name Friar Nolan and this one owl in the high road but everytime I go there they dont have a quest for me. What am I doing wrong? Can anybody help me out? It doesn't make sense because I am past the level.

Did you complete the spell quests for Grizzleheim/Wintertusk?

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
You have to complete you level 35 and 55 spell quests in winter tusk before your level 72 spell quest to come available, and to get your level 75 spell quest you must complete you level 72 spell quest.

and if you have done your level 35 and 55 spell quest then i have no idea why you cant.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
DianaSem wrote:

Ok first thing , Do you have fuel and Power Link ?

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I have fuel and power link but fryar nolan won't talk to me ... (and am lvl 72)

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
Utility Spell #1
Zone: Caliburn
Minimum Level Requirement: 72
Quest Completion Requirement: "No Pain, No Agravaine" from Friar Nolan
Quest Completion Requirement: level 35 & 55 school spell quest from Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard

Utility Spell #2
Zone: High Road
Minimum Level Requirement: 75
Quest Completion Requirement: Above Level 72 Utility Spell Quest
Quest Completion Requirement: "Always After Me Charms" from Fianna Yellowknife

If this does not help and you have done everything and still can not get your spells Contact support at support@wizard101.com