Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transfering Arena tickets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I think transfering arena tickets to another character in your account should be allowed, because you can trade everything besides them. Anyways, if an archmage has 3,000 tickets, what is he gonna use them on? And if that same archmage has another character who has more use to those tickets, the archmage should be able to transfer his tickets to the other character of his.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2010
I agree, that would be so helpful with me.

-Savvy DarkHunter Pvp Captain Lvl 24 Life 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
hyjg168 on Jul 16, 2012 wrote:
I think transfering arena tickets to another character in your account should be allowed, because you can trade everything besides them. Anyways, if an archmage has 3,000 tickets, what is he gonna use them on? And if that same archmage has another character who has more use to those tickets, the archmage should be able to transfer his tickets to the other character of his.
i dont think this is a very good thing some of us have a lot of tickets like me on my ice iam working on and almost have 31 000 arena tickets now would it be fair for me to trade them to a wizard i made a hour ago and here in a hour i would have full arena gear no i am sorry it would not be fair for me or the people that dont have the arena tickets and truth about it there is some stuff to buy with them the new ring and anthems as well mr silverheart sells some cool stuff for your home and in time young wizard they will come up with some cool new stuff

scot deathhammer

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Alright, this would be an idea I'd love to see added on to the game. Also, Sar82, you are incorrect. Even if you were to trade arena tickets to that player, he would have to be the right RANK to even wear it OR purchase it. So that player couldn't use it anyway.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
I disagree because you have to earn those tickets not transfer, I have 10 matches and am close to commander and if we can transfer it would be cool but people are gonna rank down to earn tickets the cheating way and just transfer which cheating isn't cool, so i think it's not cool to transfer even though i have a lot of tickets in my storm