Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Movie

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I have played many, and I do mean MANY, video games and only one has ever come across to me as having the best storyline ever. Wizard101. And storylines, are one of the most important things for a movie. Some other key aspects are are the music in the movie and the actors playing the main characters so that they transfer emotion to the audience. Apart from storyline, what else is there in Wizard101? Let's see, there's epic music, and awesome voice actors. Check and check. I'm sure, if KingsIsle were to come up with a movie for Wizard101, they would be able to make it work on so many levels. It could range from Malistaire as a kid and how he met Sylvia, getting married with Sylvia, becoming evil, yadda yadda, until eventually up to the point where you defeat Morganthe, which yes, I know hasn't come out yet but movies take time and by the time it does come out, the world in which you defeat Morganthe would probably already be out. If not, they could probably come out at the same time. I just look at the result of Wizard101 and I just know KingsIsle is capable of this. Please consider the idea! :D

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
I have been waiting for a wizard101 movie to come out and this idea is perfect. there could be a movie for ever world and since there are alot of worlds it will take some time to finish them. I love the idea .

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
just thought i say it the movie would be cool but it take time(hoodwinked took i believe three years to make) ,money(don't ask me how that works) and talant(which does not come cheap) but don't let me stop you.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
YES! Amazing idea! I have dreaming for this to happen, and hopefully it does :D
Melcookie

Survivor
May 20, 2012
Well a movie will be good. But if it is as good as harry potter i will sooooo buy it!!!!!! It could be animated but kingsisle is better then ever right now!!!!!
Well if there really was a movie that will be really good.Well i think there should but kingsisle does not have to.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Joshweiser wrote:
I have played many, and I do mean MANY, video games and only one has ever come across to me as having the best storyline ever. Wizard101. And storylines, are one of the most important things for a movie. Some other key aspects are are the music in the movie and the actors playing the main characters so that they transfer emotion to the audience. Apart from storyline, what else is there in Wizard101? Let's see, there's epic music, and awesome voice actors. Check and check. I'm sure, if KingsIsle were to come up with a movie for Wizard101, they would be able to make it work on so many levels. It could range from Malistaire as a kid and how he met Sylvia, getting married with Sylvia, becoming evil, yadda yadda, until eventually up to the point where you defeat Morganthe, which yes, I know hasn't come out yet but movies take time and by the time it does come out, the world in which you defeat Morganthe would probably already be out. If not, they could probably come out at the same time. I just look at the result of Wizard101 and I just know KingsIsle is capable of this. Please consider the idea! :D

Sounds like the want for a wizard101 TV show. Maybe the TV show could portray Malistaire at young age to meeting Synthia to working at Ravenwood to Synthia's cold to her death to becoming evil. Then the movie is about how a young wizard defeats malistaire.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
Actually i think a show of Wizard101 would be more suitable. they can show the history of Malistare, Professor Ambrose, and all the other professors. the only problem would be what the main character's school would be. say if they chose the life school to be the main character's school, people might think that they favor the life school and spells more than any of the others. but other than that i think a show would be a better idea. and instead of making a movie for each world they could make a season for each world. and you can watch the main character learn his or her new spells and have intense battles with bosses. then again, what channel would they air the show on?
well anyway i think a show would suite this game more than a movie. still its a great idea. :)

Defender
May 22, 2011