Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Highlights.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Hello everyone. I was thinking, perhaps in the crown shop we could have something to be able to put a little highlight in our hair, for like maybe 1000 crowns or something. Anyone agree/disagree?

Jasmine FireBlade lvl 78 pyromancer
Jessica SparkleGem lvl 70 thaumaturge

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Hello anyone? Does anyone agree or disagree? I was certainly looking forward to reading this.

Jasmine FireBlade, lvl 80 pyromancer
Jessica SparkleGem, lvl 70 thaumaturge

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I think that all of the features of your character (name face hair) cannot be changed once chosen. This would be cool though...

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Nah, that doesn't really seem that good to me. I mean, what's a miscolored strand of hair really gonna do except be in your hair? If anything, it should cost gold, not crowns.

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
In most of the hats and hoods nowadays, you cant even SEE your hair. what would be the point of putting highlights in it? and if you did, definitely for gold!

Defender
May 21, 2011
i have been wanting this idea for ages now, thanks for bringing it up, i also think it should not just e highlights also like putple red etc. i also think there should be school pattens so you could put the myth symbol (the one you draw in the air) in your hair :D it would be cool, i would love it

~ sydney pixie
taylor sky, ice and fire walkers
sydney
sydney deathwalker

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Okay and also maybe 2500 gold and for people with hoods, i never said you had to buy it.