Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon - The fire-elf village

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Sorry if I accidently typed this message in the wrong place. I am new to the message boards. I:
I am in Weirwood, (The Wild) in Avalon, and my friend and I have recently discovered the frozen fire-elf village. We were wondering if Professor Falmea has any sisters. We found some frozen women that looked nearly exactly like her. Is Professor Falmea from Avalon?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
alica751 wrote:
Sorry if I accidently typed this message in the wrong place. I am new to the message boards. I:
I am in Weirwood, (The Wild) in Avalon, and my friend and I have recently discovered the frozen fire-elf village. We were wondering if Professor Falmea has any sisters. We found some frozen women that looked nearly exactly like her. Is Professor Falmea from Avalon?

You didnt type this in the wrong place. It's related to avalon so its all good! :) (Either way its not a big deal, the mods can move it)
And I believe she is from firecat alley, after all, her house is there!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Ronster55 wrote:
alica751 wrote:

You didnt type this in the wrong place. It's related to avalon so its all good! :) (Either way its not a big deal, the mods can move it)
And I believe she is from firecat alley, after all, her house is there!

I actually typed this message first not on the Avalon page, and it probably counted as a spoiler lol :P
Her house IS there, but was she born in Avalon?
(I love the pen and ink housing item that's there)

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I am in the Outer Yard so far but I still remeber the fire elf village and it occurs to me that maybe her species may originates from there!?! .

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
Jasoniscool3900 wrote:
I am in the Outer Yard so far but I still remeber the fire elf village and it occurs to me that maybe her species may originates from there!?! .

Species, huh.

I don't know about you, but she looks like a human being to me.
Just like that old fogey Merle Ambrose.

Of course she is better looking than him.
But she still looks human.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Peabotz wrote:

I would like to hear Ambroses imput on that comment! haha!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Ronster55 wrote:
Peabotz wrote:

I would like to hear Ambroses imput on that comment! haha!

lolz i dont think it says on the quest line why there are frozen ladies that look like falmea. i passed it on the quest line, and the village thawed, but the ladies didnt say anything O:

Nice Ice Wizard