Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WaterWorks Bad Luck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
I am a level 80 death been trying to get my water work geat now and a Life Mastery Amulet. Well the first dungeon I got my hat and robe now I'm trying very hard to get my boots. I been at this dungeon for 5 days straight all day long with no luck on getting my boots. So far today I have been doing the dungeon for 14 hours straight with a half hour break and that was all. I'm still currently playing it as we speak. Why dont I have my boots already? Seems like everytime I invite my friends to play they get there robe or boots and I get junk. I'm getting tired of this and wondering what is going on. I look at my items and there are nothing. I look in my bank there is nothing. Not sure what to do anymore but keep trying. Is it my luck or is there something wrong? Let me know thanks for the time!

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
xxRingOfFirexx wrote:
I am a level 80 death been trying to get my water work geat now and a Life Mastery Amulet. Well the first dungeon I got my hat and robe now I'm trying very hard to get my boots. I been at this dungeon for 5 days straight all day long with no luck on getting my boots. So far today I have been doing the dungeon for 14 hours straight with a half hour break and that was all. I'm still currently playing it as we speak. Why dont I have my boots already? Seems like everytime I invite my friends to play they get there robe or boots and I get junk. I'm getting tired of this and wondering what is going on. I look at my items and there are nothing. I look in my bank there is nothing. Not sure what to do anymore but keep trying. Is it my luck or is there something wrong? Let me know thanks for the time!

No it's just a matter of luck, some say the chances have decreased once Zafaria and Avalon came out. I did my wizards when 60 was the level cap it took a long time. Every so offten I will help a friend, I have one that waon't go with us any more because we collect and she doesn't, poor thing.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
It's pure chance.

My level 80 Ice has never received her WW boots, and she has done WW at least 30 times.

Some people can get the gear in a couple to a few rounds. Others have to go through it many many more times just to get one piece.