Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will FOG unicorn return ever?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
Beckett has cancelled there game magazines and I am not happy. I REALLY want a FOG Unicorn so, can there be like another promotion releasing it please? I am a pet collecter and I have had my eyes set on death scarab and fog unicorn for weeks. However I've heard KIFG doesn't give them out anymore. So Please release fog unicorn (and death scarab) again.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
They do still. In Tier 7, you have a chance at the FOG unicorn pet. In Tier 6, you have a chance at the Death Scarab pet. Wiki backs me up.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
Ronster55 wrote:
They do still. In Tier 7, you have a chance at the FOG unicorn pet. In Tier 6, you have a chance at the Death Scarab pet. Wiki backs me up.

i thought u get it from tier 8
in doodle dug u must get around 20,000 points in order to get it OR Prospector Zeek sayd that the coad for the fog unicorn dosent expire but u can only redem it 1ce per accaunt. and if neither of them work you can always hatch for it. (sorry for poor grammer)

pika47

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
pika47 wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:

i thought u get it from tier 8
in doodle dug u must get around 20,000 points in order to get it OR Prospector Zeek sayd that the coad for the fog unicorn dosent expire but u can only redem it 1ce per accaunt. and if neither of them work you can always hatch for it. (sorry for poor grammer)

pika47

Huh? There is Not a think called "Tier 8", the highest is Tier 7, and thats for over 20,000 points. Plus I dont remember there being a code. Yes, you can hatch for it, but then it wouldnt be a first generation pet.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
somthing online said there was a tier 8 not quite shure thats true but sorry for the confusion

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
Well, I'm truly confused. I've read up on this everywhere possible. Wiki, side pages, even Wizard on Facebook where I found a discussion. It was first said to be found in Tier 4 around 14,000 plus points not to go over 17,000. I played the games over and over getting to that, plus trying higher and lower when I saw that I was getting nothing but some gold and usually reagents or snack food. Tonight, I saw a newer post stating that the games may have changed tier levels and prizes as well and the question arose, "Is it even possible to win the FOG Unicorn on KI Games anymore?" Honestly, I'd like this answered, because if not, I'd be back on playing Wizard 101 than continuing a fruitless endeavor to get this Unicorn for my daughters and myself when it's never going to happen. Also, if that is the case, is the FOG Unicorn no longer available ~anywhere~? I'm not even going after the magazine codes as that was so long ago, I doubt any are left. But is there still any way to get it? My daughters have been begging for one (two years apart so, yeah, they still like mostly the same stuff) and I can't seem to find out anywhere, even on Wizard 101 boards, a straight up answer as to whether it's possible as of August 2012 to get the FOG Unicorn, and if so, where? And if not, will it ever be available again? Considering how much money some of spend on playing this game, I think that giving people an idea of how to get something and from where is not that big a deal. It's not as if we are asking to be given one, just to know if there is a chance and where to find it. Does anyone know the answers beyond the Wiki and "guessing games"?

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
I have a death scarab pet and ill gladly hatch if you have a good pet :)

I had no idea it was a wanted pet lol