Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with legendary artisan quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
I just completed the quest to become a master artisan so now i'm trying to become a legendary artisan but no one will give the quest for becoming a legendary artisan please someone help me

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
You appear to be jumping the gun a bit, to become a Legendary Artisan you must first become a Grandmaster Artisan. Also after the DS Master Artisan quest the crafting level quests are no longer connected-no direction as to who to see next in next world. In CL you will need to go to the Floating Land and talk to Pierce Stanson he will give quest for Grandmaster Artisan. When you make it to ZF, you will have to complete some initial storyline quests for Koyate Ghostmane in Baobab Crossroads, once he goes to Baobab Market he will then offer quest to become Legendary Artisan.

Survivor
May 23, 2011
blizardb0y212 wrote:
I just completed the quest to become a master artisan so now i'm trying to become a legendary artisan but no one will give the quest for becoming a legendary artisan please someone help me

You must first become a grandmaster artisan. The person who gives you the quest for the grandmaster title is located on the floating lands in celestial. Hope that helps. :D