Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Natural Attack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Hi
I am level thirty four and i frequently see people using "themselves" to attack. Just like other creatures they go to the middle of the battllefield and attack. How can you gain this "natural attack" ability?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
soccerman75 wrote:
Hi
I am level thirty four and i frequently see people using "themselves" to attack. Just like other creatures they go to the middle of the battllefield and attack. How can you gain this "natural attack" ability?

they probably had swords. cause when you get a sword, instead of using a blast or whatever, you slash them from the middle.

hope that helped

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
The swords starting in mooshu do this.

Instead of waving a wand and the effect occurs the effect is instead a sword strike.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
These people faught bosses over and over again in mooshu and Dragonspyre to get special swords to do this.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
In Dragonspyre and MooShu, swords used as wands can be aquired from certain boss battles. Just like on a normal wand, they come with some cards built in that are often called your "minor" spell. The minor for these swords is the attack that you have been seeing.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
All the swords do it. Some wands do also, such as the currently available 'Hip Hop Wand' (lvl 25).

Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
soccerman75 wrote:
Hi

Actually, a boss drops it during a battle in Mooshu, any boss. It also drops it in Dragonspyre.

Peace!

Wolf Hexweave

GO BALANCE

Miss you, Miranda Lionheart!

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
That's the animation for using a sword, which is the higher level equivalent of a wand or staff.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
You get to do this when you are using a sword that is dropped from one of the bosses instead of a wand.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
It's due to their wand, level 45+ only usually, but some lower level ones. They are only received through drops to my understanding, as I have never found a shop that sells them other than the crowns merchant in Wizard City. The best part of these wands, or swords as they appear, is they give an extra power pip at the start of each round, often making it possible to do a 3 or 4 pip spell right away.

Destiny LegendCrafter
Level 45
Ice/Storm wizard

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Hello i'm Mark Thundersword a Level 44 Wizard, and i can do that ability but its not press a button to do it. You need a blade you can get them from Later bosses in Mooshu, and Dragonspyre. They are wand that all start you off with a power pip so be atleast Level 40 to wield the MooShu blades or Level 45 to wield the Dragonspyre Blades (I think it's 45) and you can use that ability too. Just to let you know they are an Ultra Rare drop or like 1 in 100 or something like that

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
You must have a sword from MooShu or DragonSpyre, there is a Easter Sword you can buy though.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
In Mooshu and Dragonspyre, you can get wands from bosses that let you use this attack.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2008
This attack normally comes with the swords that you obtain from bosses in either MooShu or in Dragonspyre.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I have seen this in the PVP a lot here lately and it's usually Grandmasters that I see doing it. I am thinking that this ability happens somewhere in Dragonspyre but I am not sure. Most of the people I see doing it are using those glowing swords. I too am only a level 34 and am wanting this ability so I guess it is yet to come.

See ya in the Spiral,
Hunter SilverHeart

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
I love my bunny wand, I am a level 33 ice wizard and I now refer to myself as a Ninja Ice Queen LOL

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
ok you can get sword in mooshu and dragonspyre these are only for masters and grandmasters but can come with lower lvl wands xometimes (or so i heard) hope it helped

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
WarlockWiz wrote:
This attack normally comes with the swords that you obtain from bosses in either MooShu or in Dragonspyre.

What bosses drop them?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
alliekitten wrote:
WarlockWiz wrote:

What bosses drop them?

Nearly all of the Dragonspyre bosses drop a sword, but it is usally hard to get it from them.