Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i the wrong level to be in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Hello.

Well, i think it would be hard for you at level 39 in Dragonspyre, i am a level 53 and its really really easy for me, even the bosses at 7,000 life is WAY TO EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup. But if you have a friend a think you can handle Dragonspyre!

This message is from Calmity roseblossom and Sarai ghosthunter level 53 and 80 both .
Bye for now!

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Hello.
I don't think 54 is to high of a level, i am a level 53 and i am doing the part in the noculipolis ( i do not how to spell that )
So, i think its in a way better to be a higher level so, its easyer for you.

Yup.

Calmity roseblossom and Sarai ghost hunter level 53 and 80 both.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
It's not that low. I started at level 42 to be honest. Just go back to Mooshu and Marleybone and do some side quests that don't bore you. I decided not to do many side quests in Mooshu or Marleybone; though, because I took Mr.Lincoln's advice to do all of the side quests you find, so If I were to walk into Wizard City or Krokotopia, I'll have a hard time finding anything to do. Or, you can do some Dragonspyre side quests to get xp quicker, but remember, you're complaining about how hard Dragonspyre is, so I don't suggest that. Good luck!

-Nathaniel Redflame level 43

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
You're never too high of a level to be in a world. Just take your time. Heck, I was just on the last sliver of becoming level 77 when I finished Zafaria!

Happy spellcasting!
Logan Darkflame, level 77 Pyromancer
"Don't mess with the Keeper of the Flame"

Survivor
Apr 29, 2013
I am a level 44 death wizard by Joshua crow stalker

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
This is just a note to think you are behind or ahead. You are neither it is how approach the game. When I hit DS I generally around 42-44 level. I do all the quests in every world.

Sabrina Raventhief.

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
You think that's overleveled? My character is level 43 and on the Crimson Fields in Mooshu.

Explorer
Jun 29, 2011
I'm level 55 and still in DS. i'm engineering the armor for my drake to arrive at mailistaires lair.
Meaning: i'm almost done

Explorer
Jun 29, 2011
wolfrunner73 on Jul 4, 2012 wrote:
I'm a level 54 Pyromancer in Dragonspyre. I'm only on the second street (plaza of conquest) I heard most people finish around level 50. Am I to high level to be in dragonspyre? :)
many people who used to do side quests end up not doing them. I'm level 55 and one area away from completing DS. I do side quests, but i have like 5-7 pages of them that i can't do solo (since no one will help me)

-Aaron FireEyes, level 55 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
I would find someone that takes you to a dungeon in celestia, like The Chancel, The Portico, or Trial of Spheres

Richard FrostBreeze lvl 48 Wizard (wooo! Frost Giant!)

OR you can do side quest (but that bores a bit )

Survivor
Mar 03, 2011
no one can be behind. it depends on how many sidequests do and batles

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
alejandroaby on Apr 8, 2013 wrote:
Is level 47 ok for my character?
47 is great for your level you will start celestia later though

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
one of my wizards did main and side quests~ she finished dragonspyre at level 52ish;
the others follow the main arc only~ they were done by level 45-49.

there is no right or wrong level~ it depends on your play-style: do you quest by yourself, or with friends? do you complete side quests, or follow the main arc only? how much time do you spend in-game per day?

honestly, i'd rather be overleveled than the other way around. when you're underleveled, like my life wizard was in celestia, you face a whole different set of problems.

-v.
90 and

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
I have a level 46 diviner in Dragonspyre. He has 2,112 health. Is this good enough to be there? The bosses seem awfully hard to me. Thanks!

Nicholas Master

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I would say that's a good level you are having trouble so I would say time for some gear browsing . The bazaar has the best selection. Look for lvl 45+ gear with storm damage, power pip percentage, health, and accuracy. Possibly some resist too. I have a level 48 storm . Once I check what gear she uses (all paid with gold and found at bazaar) I will post it here for extra help . Good luck

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
Shy girl on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
Hello! I am a fire wizard on The Labrynth or however you spell it and I am level 50. Is it too early? Too late? Or am I a good level to be on that quest?
toooooooooooooooooooooooooo LATE! I finished drangonspyre when i was level 48.well hope you pass :)

Steven Ashbringer lvl.72

Survivor
Sep 26, 2011
Shy girl on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
Hello! I am a fire wizard on The Labrynth or however you spell it and I am level 50. Is it too early? Too late? Or am I a good level to be on that quest?
I was a lvl 42 when I just started now i'm a lvl 47 PYROMANCER I just got to lvl 47 and now i'm in crystal grove getting some whistle for a dog I do pvp now because I keep losing and i wanna rank up one to wear my new ring!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
greenninja0428 on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
toooooooooooooooooooooooooo LATE! I finished drangonspyre when i was level 48.well hope you pass :)

Steven Ashbringer lvl.72
Not true.
There is no such thing as being too high of a level; it only means the quests will be easier. Not everyone rushes through the game or has a school that allows them to play as quickly.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
i think everyone gets somewhere at their own lvl because some people wait a little bit because the area seems a bit to hard. like for example you got to where you are at lvl 40 somehow, you wait a little and do some quests you decided to wait on and then your a lvl 52 maybe (you skipped allot of quests :P) you think your good and go. so it depends on if you think your ready

-jack skullbreeze master of fire see you in the spiral

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
ArchMage Pyromance... on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
I was a lvl 42 when I just started now i'm a lvl 47 PYROMANCER I just got to lvl 47 and now i'm in crystal grove getting some whistle for a dog I do pvp now because I keep losing and i wanna rank up one to wear my new ring!
i got on that quest at around lvl 30. its a side quest so you can do it any time from lvl 1 to 90

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
okay. there is no limit for when you go to a world. if you get there you get there. but you are to early. (sort of)
the reason i said sort of is because when you fight the myth teacher to get there and beat him means your ready. but i suggest you wait a little. and by the way... if you want to find the side quests circle around the area that you are working in. you will see a ghost standing in a mini safe zone like the one in tower archives is by a tower in front of the mini park things. and the next 2 in plaza of conquests and grand chasm (thats as far as i am.) are on one of the triangle overlook things. as for the gear, buy crown gear. they give you spells, awesome stats, and if your buying from packs, pets sometimes give you spells, and the weapons. (got the weapon and pet from the phoenix hoard pack on first try) and do the side quests you didnt do. so long story short...lvl up,get good gear, try to get a good weapon and spell pet, and go when you think your ready. (sorry long)

jack skullbreeze master of fire

"knowledge is power, use it wisely"

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
gbdude917 on Jul 26, 2012 wrote:
Hi :D I was wondering if lvl 39 was pretty low for Dragonspyre? I was having a hard time already. Pls tell me if this lvl is just right or way off for DS.

Gabriel Storm, 39 Diviner
this is kinda low i started around lvl forty three. SO you will need to lvl up nine levels to get to celestia so do lots of side quests.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2011
gbdude917 on Jul 26, 2012 wrote:
Hi :D I was wondering if lvl 39 was pretty low for Dragonspyre? I was having a hard time already. Pls tell me if this lvl is just right or way off for DS.

Gabriel Storm, 39 Diviner
you need to be near a level 48 so you can solo stuff

Survivor
Oct 11, 2011
Nick7312 on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
I have a level 46 diviner in Dragonspyre. He has 2,112 health. Is this good enough to be there? The bosses seem awfully hard to me. Thanks!

Nicholas Master
ya your a good level

Survivor
Oct 11, 2011
dragon170202 on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
Question what level do you have to be to go to Dragonspyre?
you have to defeat jade oni then talk to the person then merle ambrose