Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Level?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
I am level 44(about to become 45) and i know people who already have the world that are lower level than me. I am confused

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
No confusion needed, gaining access to most worlds and most quests are storyline quest completion based, the lower leveled wizards most likely did little or no side quests and minimal amount of battling advancing only in storyline; thus arriving at earlier level than yourself.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
mudcow555 wrote:
I am level 44(about to become 45) and i know people who already have the world that are lower level than me. I am confused

Don't fret this young wizard, you have been more active in questing that's all.

In the end this will be an asset to you as you progress to higher worlds and there are some that have level limits you will be ready for while they may not.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
Dear mudcow555/ Tiffany Winterbreeze,
I, myself, have gotten to this world at the same time. This world is a main world so it won't affect anything due to your level, yet it is better to be a stronger level. A higher level gives you an expansion of spells to defeat numerous bosses and minions. For your heads up, any main world doesn't matter what quest, the levels are higher if you do side quests which I imagine you do.

Sincerely,
Kelseywizard- Kelsey Iceblossom

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
chopchop1001 wrote:
i am exatly like you, same level.Do you think we can help each other sometime.

ya that would be good

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
As said before, you have probably been working on side quests. Sometimes it's hard to keep track with the story plot line quests. I actually like doing side quests in a place that keeps my wizard stronger when she enters a new world. So look at it this way, once you find the right track, you will have a bit more experience than some others! Makes it a bit easier.
Have fun! :D

~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
skyrider150 wrote:
I just started DragonSpyre today, and I am level 36

I remember using storm lord that criticaled on cyrus drake to get there. I got to there around the time i was grandmaster, 51 or so, so dont worry. I did most side quests i could find, and i did all of grizzleheim.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
skyrider150 wrote:
I just started DragonSpyre today, and I am level 36

This must mean you havent done side quests, no need to worry.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
godofw101 wrote:
I'm level39, and got to dragonspyre today.

I was level 39 when i got to Dragonspyre too! Im in Plaza now, at Level 40.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
I got to dragonspyre at level 44 like you I got there later cause I didn't get my membership till like level 12 and did a bunch of side quests in krokotopia.

Ashley Emeraldbreeze level 44 master sorcerrer

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
Defender
Jul 10, 2011
mudcow555 wrote:
We meet again, mudcow555. I also saw your "What lvl to go to Marleybone" post (rofl) and you must complete jade oni before you go to DS, if you did not get the quest for Jade Oni, complete every storyline quest before it such as Tree of life.

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Lvl 49 Pyro

Besides, I am almost on Malistaire! I can't wait to defeat that useless fool! rofl

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Level doesn't determine when you enter a new world. It all depends on storyline progression. Those wizards must have completed previous worlds much faster or must not have done many sidequests. In fact, I was mearly level 39 entering Dragonspyre (yet was overleved when I first entered Krokotopia).

Courtney Starstone
Level 51
Grandmaster Theurgist

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
I have done a lot of side quests in Grizzleheim, so therefore I'm Level 50 and I just started Dragonspyre.