Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Could use help in Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
I need help with the one quest that many have had issues with. I can't type the name but its the one in Digamore Station the last dock on the left. I have tried to complete it on my own. But sadly, I am unable to win any battle even when using a minon. If anyone would like to join my team that would be great I am lvl 37 Balance. I would really appreciate it

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
angelswrath90 wrote:
I need help with the one quest that many have had issues with. I can't type the name but its the one in Digamore Station the last dock on the left. I have tried to complete it on my own. But sadly, I am unable to win any battle even when using a minon. If anyone would like to join my team that would be great I am lvl 37 Balance. I would really appreciate it
Do you mean Kensington Park? Or the Ironworks? Kensington Park is not storyline.

Wolf SilverSpear ~ level 45 Pyro

Survivor
May 24, 2012
Is it Ironworks? Yea, I got probably halfway though, maybe more, and kept getting in duels, trying to talk to Baxter. After the 3rd one, without actually moving, I got mad and logged out. Now I got to do it all over again...I could use some help in it myself.

Richard IceBreath - Level 33 Life Wizard, secondary Ice.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
angelswrath90 wrote:

It's Kensington and it's optional. Even at level 37 you are too little to do that dungeon. Go do story line quests, level up and come back. I tackled it at level 60 and not easy, it was easier.