Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Custom Dungeon in your home

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2009
I know there are already a couple threads in this idea, but heres how it might actually get done. I'd say you could buy a custom dungeon from the crown shop for, I don't know, 10,000-15,000crowns? (I'm sure ki would figure out a price) anyway, once you buy it, you choose I spot in your house I put the sigil. Then, to make it simple, you just choose another existing wizard101 dungeon to copy, but without any creatures or NPCS. Next you choose existing creatures in the game to put in the dungeon and use as minions. Then, to make things a little easier on ki, you can only have one customized boss. It can look like any creature seen in the spiral or possibly even your own character. Then you type in a list of cheats and send them to ki. (you can also use NPCS from around the spiral to be in your dungeon to help along the quest line, you type in what each one says as the quest continues. The quests probably won't be able to give anything though) then, whenever ki finishes, they send you a copy of the dungeon.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
I always wanted this!! Although to go into more detail:
1. Select any layout from pre-existing dungeon in the spiral.
2. Pick out creatures to fight and where they are. Also pick out the spawn rate of it.
3. Choose a character from the spiral to guide you through quests.
4. Choose what that person says and one or two (minor) rewards from a list made by ki. One of witch is xp varying on each quest.
5. Choose a boss, or mirror image of yourself as the boss.
6. Choose (reasonable) health and spells for your boss.
7. Confirm you like your dungeon and purchase for 10,000-25,000 crowns, depending on the world of witch your dungeon is modeled after.
8. Play with it and your done!!!!
Please tell me if I had a good idea on something for once.
So long fellow wizards! See you in the spiral,
Jacob Ravencaller

Explorer
May 27, 2012
The sigil is in my study in my Sun Palace house. I'll copy it from Malistaire's Lair, although the lava is water, and the brickwork is gray with ancient patterns on it, and it has tropical decorations in it, also, the black hole in the sky will change to a sunset.

All the bosses will be my pets. The first boss is my Krok, Sir Spike. Next, you face my Blue Banshee, Bonnie. Next, you face my Brave Hound, Duke Shadow. After beating them, you move on to my Ice Mander, Baxter. Finally, face me at the end with 1 Charmed Slave, 1 Draconian, and 1 Piscean Guard.

There is a mander that gives quests in here named Zavoio. He gives you the quest called Oh, Froggy to go to the Colosseum and talk to a Frog named Sewagge that will send you on a quest called Onyx Hunter to collect onyxes around the dungeon. After getting the onyxes for Sewagge, talk to him and you will be sent on a quest called Power of Juju to defeat a creature that looks like the bad juju spell. After, talk to him and he will send you on a quest called The Main Event to defeat my pets in the Trial of Power. After, my Ice Mander named Baxter will give you a quest to defeat me called Property of Owner. After beating me, you are rewarded with a Golden Piggle named Mister Rudy!

Explorer
May 27, 2012
Oh, and here are some other details. I'm having one customized enemy, the Sun Gobbler. It is a reddish orange gobbler. Also, my own character, Captured Sunbird. It's a sunbird with the shackles on the kidnapped manders on it's neck. Also, Sun Oni. A helephant with green on the bottom. I'm also having Mithraya as a boss in the sun generator room. Since the sigil is on at any time, you can fight Mithraya any time you want. In replacement of the Gurtok Demons blocking the gate to Malistaire, you'll have to fight Lady Blackhope or Rattle bones. Your choice.