Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do wizards get famous????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I want to say something about Angel Dragongem
1. He is not famous just because he is on YouTube. He is just a normal player just like you and I. He has a web camera. So what a lot of people do. Just some dont wanna record wizard101.
2. I dont like that he exaggerates a bit just to make himself look more significant.
Now about being famous
Everyone who has beaten the game deserves some form of fame. Not just people with Online Videos

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Explorer
May 31, 2008
umm i haven't read any other posts other than the first, and also: alex Pearlrider is AKA Alex Jaderider, along with his other wizards. so he isn't unknown lol. I am friends with a few of his wizards. I am friends with a Angel Dragongem, but its a different one.

also 'getting famous' well, you don't really get 'Famous' in wizard101, Only a few wizards are actually widely recognisable, i.e.Angel Dragongem, Fiona Ashblood, but then there are like 100 copies of the same wizards, who may have been created before the actual people that got 'famous'. But they didn't do the work - dueling the devs,etc to become 'famous' Fiona Ashblood is a popular name, i have seen at least 20. Also she is 'Famous' because she was the 1 millionth Subscriber to wizard101 - which was quite an accomplishment for KingsIsle.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
jevbaby wrote:
famous ? why would you want to be famous? people would always be bugging you if everyone knew who you were!

I didn't post this message just for pride or fame.
I posted a reminder that told the reason why i posted this message.
It's somewhere on page 2 or 3...

Natalie Flower
lvl 50
life mage

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
kirbydude wrote:
Firefly555 wrote:
I would like to warn parents about some of these so called famous wizards. Dont let your children look up to them. I am sure there are some great ones out there but it has been my experience that the higher level people in the game are not so cool. They often call names and insult others. I even know of one that uses their status for character assasination. The children here look up to them and like movie stars some are not good examples and behave badly.
Alex pearlrider and jaderider are inoccent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW they are innocent but it was cool what they did to Kraysys and that MooShu boss

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
mehwish1997 wrote:
i SAW Fiona Ashblood once!
She ignored me though.

-Miranda Siverriver
FionaAshBlood is my friend o ya and i improved my levels and i have every life move i am level 47

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
how come no one knows devin firestone? i did over five thousand damage with a fire cat but no one knows who i am still. how did that angel whats- his- face get famus? or is angel a girl lol :(

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
stay close to your true friends and don't become online friends with high leval people to early in the game. I'm christopher hawkeyes lvl23 theurgist. i'm online freinds with my real brother :-). I join up with low lvl players to help them to lvl 10.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
1Sonicboom wrote:
i see what you mean. i never wanted to become famous as you put it. all i wanted to do was make videos. i never expected to become famous. just to get famous is to try your best to be the best. oh and this is Angel Dragongem grandmaster of ice.

it seems like everyone knows you Angel, and sadly i recently just found out about you from one of my good friends. (a lot of my ice friends worship you by the way) out of all these people that know all the famous wizards in the game, i am one of the very few who didn't know until recently (lol) but i thought some of the videos you made were pretty cool. i aim to become as well known as you, one step at a time!

~Angel Deathhunter lvl 48 Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
SushiMiso2 wrote:
I found Angel DragonGem in Jade Palace in Mooshu :P

That's because he posted a reply that he will be in MooShu near Moodha, that whoever wants to meet him there, come to MooShu

Natalie Flower
lvl 50
life mage

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
tricky7s wrote:
stay close to your true friends and don't become online friends with high leval people to early in the game. I'm christopher hawkeyes lvl23 theurgist. i'm online freinds with my real brother :-). I join up with low lvl players to help them to lvl 10.

But I AM close to my real friends (also my current friends on the game), I just got bored when I posted this message but I don't like the mean comments

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
alanbecovic12 wrote:
how come no one knows devin firestone? i did over five thousand damage with a fire cat but no one knows who i am still. how did that angel whats- his- face get famus? or is angel a girl lol :(

No Angel is a boy (but an "angel" is like a girl [or boy] in heaven wearing white dresses or tunics with their little halos and innocence lol) but idk why Angel is a boy's name in this game but "Angela" is a good "girl" version of "Angel"

Look at the example:

boy:
Angel DragonGem

girl:
Angela LifeGem (Angel's life mage)

Another one

boy:
Nathan Flower (fake name I made up)

girl:
Natalie Flower (me)

lol

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
Hey guys.
I just have a quick announcement, I'm now leaving this message because people thing I'm so desperate for fame BUT I'M NOT. This message is now closed so plz don't reply on it.

And I also have some things to say to W101 and KingIsle.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
And congratulations for the 1 yr anniversary.

Natalie Flower
lvl 50
life mage

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
1Sonicboom wrote:
i see what you mean. i never wanted to become famous as you put it. all i wanted to do was make videos. i never expected to become famous. just to get famous is to try your best to be the best. oh and this is Angel Dragongem grandmaster of ice.
hi this is brian bluebane lvl 25 i know you you make those awesome youtube video oh and i need help on the emporors retreat kroktopia

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
ya congrats because its the best online game ever oh angel dragongem awesome he's amazing brian bluebane lvl 25 i need help on the emporor's retreat lol

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
well i'm done with the emperor's retreat and i need help on the tomb of storms

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
one must take the time to enjoy a game then you can feel famous in your own way trust me i have played thousands of games some i hated some i have loved i am famous on some and not but the rule still applies to all you are famous if you love the game.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Maybe if you ever have the time, make a movie. And, yes, I'm sure you prob. hear that a lot but, I don't mean like any sort of video on YouTube. You could try and make a video about you, your character, going on your 'journey' to defeat Malistaire. You could have your friends help, too. Then you could post it up on here for everyone to see. And don't walk away from this when I say to put it on YouTube. Do it. Tell everyone what to type in. Make a title for it. Maybe even have auditions at your W101 house. People might get to know you better ( become 'famous'). Just a thought. :D

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I don't know if this helps but I was famous in Marleybone. I was famous for not getting caught in battles there. I was never caught not even when crossing paths with clockwork golems. I'm good at it because my cousin let me play his character when he was in marleybone so i got practice. ;) So I'd practice there if wanting to get famous. Hope it helps

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
D3LDaDuDe wrote:
Why do some people get to be famous for just knowing a person like on youtube really it doesnt makes sense

Exactly. I've beat Angel Dragongem in a 2v2 before. And he had a bug that let him gain extra health and pips randomly when he died. Anyone could put videos of themselves on YouTube and become famous that way. There are many other great players who aren't famous.

Survivor
May 29, 2009
well, Valdus NightShade is pretty famus for his clan the Black Arms

he is the mentor of many students of death and some ice (like mwa)
he trains all classes but mostly death

if you want to find him he is usualy in the realm bartlby and in dragonspyre

i am usually in Ambrose all the time and usually in mooshu to fight jade oni
i am
Kane SoulHunter!!! Lvl 45 Ice Wizard!

(ps i am always tryingto get the jade oni pet from Jade Oni can you all tell me if its possible. ty)

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
Wow. I thought I closed this message because of hateful replies :?

Natalie Flower
lvl 50
Life Mage

"May all dreams come true."

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
i have one thing for people who post stuff on utube and call there self "famous" you arent very famous you really dont need to show this stuff, i mean wow great you did lots if damage doesnt mean your the best wizard OUT of millons. the videos are not nececery.