Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do wizards get famous????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
1Sonicboom wrote:
Rose12345 wrote:
Angel, I have a question. Since you were talking about time zones, what time is it in where you are (DO NOT EVER TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE) because right now in where I am, it is 2:50pm. Anyway, I tried signing up into wizard101 central, but maybe I went to the wrong place to sign up. I wonder

I live in central time in the usa.

right now i have these wizards that i am training. or am done.

Angel Dragongem(4) Ice level 50,
Balance, Fire level 48
Storm Level 49

Angel Dragoncaster Myth level 48
Angela Lifegem life level 48
Angel Deathgem level 48
Angel Dragoncatcher level 19

and in loving memory of my brother.

Brian level 49 ice.

Angel, there's bad news, I can't join wizard101 central cuz my parents think they are copying wizard101. I guess you would have t meet me in the originalversion on June 1st just like what I put on my first message (the list).

Natalie Flower
lvl 48 life wizard

And P.S, Congrats on Dueling the Devs, when I saw the photos and the info, I LITERALLY fell down on the ground, I was ok though. It's just that I was shocked you got chosen.

Administrator
Rose12345 wrote:

Angel, there's bad news, I can't join wizard101 central cuz my parents think they are copying wizard101.

Wizard101Central is an Official Fansite for Wizard101.

Fansites are websites that provide a service to the Wizard101 community such as an information database about the game, news articles or message boards.

I hope this helps.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
sirtrevoro11 wrote:
Rose12345 wrote:
I have a question to all wizards. How do other wizards get famous (here's a list to show)? The famous wizards I've seen are:

Angel DragonGem (grandmaster ice student on youtube)
Chase Shadowalker (grandmaster life student on youtube)
Danielle DeathCaster (unkown lvl death student and Angel DragonGem's wife lol)
Alex Pearider (unknown lvl storm student on youtube who used wild bolt that hit over 5 million damage OMG)
Heather Rosepetal (grandmaster fire student spotted in arena defeated but was a hero) :(
Blake FireRider (unknown lvl fire who has annouced and filmed Angel DragonGem and Danielle DeathCaster's wedding which was SOOOO CUTE!!!

So how did they get famous (if you're my friend, don't worry, you're special)? Respond if you know.

OVER 5 MILLION DAMAGE! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? impossible! come on! NO spell can hit THAT much damage in one attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats with you? :(

i have seen somebody do that much before it was cool :D 8) 8) :P :) :-o :D

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
titan80 wrote:
mehwish1997 wrote:
i SAW Fiona Ashblood once!
She ignored me though.

-Miranda Siverriver
me to i put her on my friends list but she erased me even know i was like 40 levels higher than her!
i've seen Fiona Ashblood too and she is my friend.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
Gamma wrote:
Rose12345 wrote:

Angel, there's bad news, I can't join wizard101 central cuz my parents think they are copying wizard101.

Wizard101Central is an Official Fansite for Wizard101.

Fansites are websites that provide a service to the Wizard101 community such as an information database about the game, news articles or message boards.

I hope this helps.

They STILL won't let me :(

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
Ok just because I posted this message, doesn't mean I need to learn the definition of "famous" or "fame". I'm not a random kid who isn't that smart

Natalie Flower
lvl 49
life wizard

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Why do some people get to be famous for just knowing a person like on youtube really it doesnt makes sense

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
MasterCowboy wrote:
Good question. Another good question is why would anyone want that type of "publicity" in a game? Okay, you can hit high and can make a video. Millions can make videos and I have seen some awesome hits. I have even made a few myself. Does that make me famous? I hope not. My main concern in the game is to help when I can and teach others as well as have fun and enjoy the game. Its just a game people. If you wanted to be famous then by all means start making and posting videos and eventually I am sure others will start to recognize. But don't lose track of what this is. Its a game designed to be fun for children of all ages. I should know as I am pushing my second antique section of life. There are many people that I can name as being high posters and high hitters and even very obvious people but does that make them famous or just people who enjoy the game? I guess what I see as famous is more like people from the past such as King Tut, General Patton, President Kennedy, George Washington. I wonder, if each were able to play this game, which, if any, would then be famous? If fame and glory is what you seek in a game, your playing the wrong game. If what you want is to have fun, help others and enjoy your time online then you have come to the right place. Remember what it is that we do and have fun doing it. That is what makes the game what it is today.

James DeathHammer
lvl 50 GrandMaster
Master of Death
No Retreat, No Surrender
and No One gets left Behind

VERY well said...I agree completely!

Destiny Goldensong
lvl 44 MasterDiviner (storm)
Pet Dragon: Precious

Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
Rose12345 wrote:
I have a question to all wizards. How do other wizards get famous (here's a list to show)? The famous wizards I've seen are:

Angel DragonGem (grandmaster ice student on youtube and hit a million damage with colossus on Gurtok Piercer in the Great Spyre)
Chase Shadowalker (grandmaster life student on youtube who is friends with Angel DragonGem)
Alex Pearider (unknown lvl storm student on youtube who used wild bolt that hit over 5 million damage OMG)
Heather Rosepetal (grandmaster fire student spotted in arena defeated but was a hero) :(
Blake FireRider (unknown lvl fire who has annouced and filmed Angel DragonGem and Danielle DeathCaster's wedding which was SOOOO CUTE!!!
Fiona AshBlood ( unknown lvl and school and is the one millionth student to join wizard101).

So how did they get famous (if you're my friend, don't worry, you're special)? Respond if you know.

*MUST READ: Because of making me add more wizards to this list, I will no longer put them on. Sorry for the inconvenience :(
Well it looks like to me that in order to get famous you have something that people see outside wizard 101 like youtube or another website. Valkoor HawkEyes Fire extroidinair (and bad speller lol)

Survivor
Sep 29, 2008
Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
Hi there everybody and Natalie Flower. Sorry that i haven't posted here in a while i was busy training my wizards a bit. I currently now have 5 Grandmasters. Angel Dragongem of ice, storm, balance, Brian of ice, and Angel Dragoncaster Myth. Anyways if anyone would like to meet me plz come to Mooshu near the Big Moodha Statue where Tree of life, Village of Sorrow and Ancient Burial Grounds meet on Sunday June 5 at 6pm Central Time. I'll be in realm leprechaun. I might be on my masters to meet you everybody.

it was nice meeting you on Test Natalie.

on a different note i was able to make Wild bolt do 29,500,000 damage. :)

Survivor
May 06, 2009
Rose12345 wrote:
[q uote=1Sonicboom]i see what you mean. i never wanted to become famous as you put it. all i wanted to do was make videos. i never expected to become famous. just to get famous is to try your best to be the best. oh and this is Angel Dragongem grandmaster of ice.

Oops, sorry. I never thought you never wanted to be famous. It's just that I admired your videos on Youtube. I'm not trying to be mean though. Somehow, I just wish I could meet your wizard (if you accept, please bring Chase ShadowWalker) in person. So maybe we should meet at the Athenuem in
Realm: Greyrose
Day: tomorrow at 4:00pm
World and Location :The Athenuem (Dragonspyre).
Meeting: Natalie Flower
P.S In your video called "The Stone Roses", how did you get to run that fast. And you're the reason why I completed ALMOST all of the Roses. Thanks bye the way. :D

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
wow i am surprised that angel dragongem alex and blake replied to this, its pretty amazing but they really arent famous in mind they just happen to have a camera and film wizard101, so in my mind, if EVERYONE had a camera then really no one would be famous, thats all i wanted to say!

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
fiona is my friend and shes a necromancer a death student

she is now on like level 17 or higher

before she was level 10

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
Sorry if you guys thought i ditched on the date i said. I had to go see my bro somewhere. Anyways if you still like to meet me i be glad to meet you guys at the same place but on Saturday but make it at 6 pm central time.

on a side note if you guys get a chance, see the Music Video i made for Wizard101.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
On some of my characters I do have friends but they are never online. The most online friends I have is on my pyromancer, but maybe when you get higher level you make more friends.

Anyway when I have time I will search youtube for these videos. Maybe I can learn how a fire main school with secondary as death can do a lot of damage.

The most damage I have done was with a helephant spell using balance blade, death feint trap, fire trap and fire blade. It did 2, 785 damage. Don't know how much more that would have been if it was an ice monster.

See ya in the Spiral,

From Mary Windstrider Level 47 pyromancer, one more level until Dragon
Mary Deathdreamer Level 21 Necromancer
Emma Emeraldhunter, Level 15 Theurgist
Donna Thundertail, Level 5 Diviner
LOL, have to build up my other four characters. I hardly play my diviner have to build up my other first three characters first.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I see Fiona Ashblood is unknown level...I saw her today...she's level 2. ;)

Administrator
Please remember the name Fiona Ashblood is not unique. There are thousands and there's no way for you to know whether or not the one you're looking at is the one who was the millionth player, even if they tell you they were.

Dijio wrote:
I see Fiona Ashblood is unknown level...I saw her today...she's level 2. ;)

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
famous ? why would you want to be famous? people would always be bugging you if everyone knew who you were!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
It sounds like Youtube is the best way to go. Personally I've never even heard of the wizards you listed besides Fiona Ashblood. Don't sweat it, you can always be popular and famous in your own group of friends on the game.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i'd hate to be famous, people always bug you and ask for free treasure cards. i saw it with fiona ashblood (i'm pretty sure it was the REAL one)

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Rose12345 wrote:

Angel DragonGem (grandmaster ice student on youtube and hit a million damage with colossus on Gurtok Piercer in the Great Spyre)
Chase Shadowalker (grandmaster life student on youtube who is friends with Angel DragonGem)

*MUST READ: Because of making me add more wizards to this list, I will no longer put them on. Sorry for the inconvenience :(
well you can get famous by getting on the top rankings for arena battles or youtube videos and you have to hit at least 1,000,000 damage

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Angel DragonGem the famous i high hitter. Real or Fake?. I know a wizard 101 damage calculator and i but the maximum traps blades and converted and put those too but no matter what the highest it would go was 30000 and that was after i made sure the opponent was ice ( you would be doing fire damage in the end) Did you really hit 18 million? if yes what blades and traps did you use? or maybe the calculator is faulty, but whatever good job on getting that damage cause my highest is 20000 with centaur :( lol. ( sorry for giant sentence )

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Firefly555 wrote:
I would like to warn parents about some of these so called famous wizards. Dont let your children look up to them. I am sure there are some great ones out there but it has been my experience that the higher level people in the game are not so cool. They often call names and insult others. I even know of one that uses their status for character assasination. The children here look up to them and like movie stars some are not good examples and behave badly.
Alex pearlrider and jaderider are inoccent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
I have hit the total of a little over 4,500 damage with Centaur. i was wearing Hood of longevity, Jade oni's vestment, and soulsinger's sandals. i had use a lifeblade, spirit blade, life trap, hex, and spirit trap on a death dude i think in ravenscar. My name is Steven Soulgarden and if you want proof ask Kyle Skycatcher (Think that is his name) anyway he is a level 48 myth. if you see me, dont be afraid to add me. i am afriendly and love to help friends, you can mostly catch me in arena or Mooshu or DragonSpyre....... Mostly Dragonspyre working on the forum! :) BYE!
Steven SoulGarden level 48 Master of Nature.