Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear Ravenwood Professors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
Dear Ravenwood Professors,

It would be really polite of all the the professors that teach in Ravenwood would post what world there from.This includes Merle Ambrose, Mister Lincoln too even though they don't really teach.Also professors, if your not from an accessible world please post when that might be available.I was also wondering if there might be any professors from another spiral, and when a second spiral might come out.And please students don't post unless a professor has told you them selves what world there from.If you have proof from a professor please post a link.(just to be sure) :P

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
blizardwarp100 wrote:
Dear Ravenwood Professors,

It would be really polite of all the the professors that teach in Ravenwood would post what world there from.This includes Merle Ambrose, Mister Lincoln too even though they don't really teach.Also professors, if your not from an accessible world please post when that might be available.I was also wondering if there might be any professors from another spiral, and when a second spiral might come out.And please students don't post unless a professor has told you them selves what world there from.If you have proof from a professor please post a link.(just to be sure) :P

This one is easy. Professor Greyrose came from Candy World. She said so herself:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/22775.ftl#117703

:D

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Well so far we know Professor Wu is from Mooshu, the balance
professor(s) are from Marleybone and Krokotopia, and that Ambrose is from Avalon

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Falmae is from Firecat alley
Ambrose is from Avalon, it says so.
Someone answered about greyrose already.
Moolinda wu, pretty obvious. LOL (mooshu)
Dworgen (I think thats how you spell it?) Didnt mention his world yet, unless it was a school quest. I guess from the lava in dragonspyre, LOL.
Malistaire and Cyrus are from wizard city, Malistaire just decided to use dragonspyre to take over the world.
Meowiarty (He has posted on the forums before, LOL) and Sherlock Bones are from Marleybone.
The librarian in WC has to be from marleybone, he is a dog for gods sake!
Where is that froggy storm professor from?!?!?!

Explorer
May 22, 2011
Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
fire teacher from fire cat alley her house is their you can go in it