Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bartleby is in Cyclops lane WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2011
One time i was bored i went to general akilles to get a pet drop and when i walked across festival park i saw bartleby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell me is this a bug or just part of the game is just having bartleby come up at random times?
(this happened maybe 3 months ago i just forgot to post it but i still wanna know)

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 45 Pyro

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
eric123456789028 wrote:
One time i was bored i went to general akilles to get a pet drop and when i walked across festival park i saw bartleby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell me is this a bug or just part of the game is just having bartleby come up at random times?
(this happened maybe 3 months ago i just forgot to post it but i still wanna know)

If you notice there are fire snakes in cyclops lane, frost giants by eliks edge, and I saw a chimera in the pet pavilion, I kinda summond it but thats not important, anyway this happens when a Wizard learns a new spell that is only availible to there school, for example when I learned chimera I had to go to the pet pavilion to summon the creature to get the spell, i also had to summon a scorpion at some point don't remember why but this is why there are random creatures in random places :P there might be a bug but i don't think so :D hope this helps :D

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
There is a spell for life at level 48 that looks like bartelby. It's called rebirth, and my sister has it. You get to summon it in cyclops lane. By the way, the spell does 650 BASE healing AND adds a absorb 400 damage (minus drains) to everyone, costs seven pips, and i think accuracy is either 100% or 90%.

Daniel Skullblade, level 71 necromancer.

Explorer
Apr 05, 2012
I'm not sure if this is the first reply, but what you seen was a life wizard getting a new spell.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
eric123456789028 wrote:

It is part of the level 48 Life quest.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
eric123456789028 wrote:

Sounds like you happened to be walking by (in Festival Park) when someone was getting their Level 48 Life Spell, "Rebirth". The animation when receiving this spell is Bartleby.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Rebirth

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
It's part of a Life-Only Quest for the Rebirth Card.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
thx people so most of you people say its part of rebirth i have a life wiz that is lvl 21 i gonna train it to lvl 48 in no time!

Defender
May 17, 2011
judgements and seraphs in the commons and unicorns and satyrs in unicorn way. dryad on triton avenue and wizards in the air.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
eric123456789028 wrote:

calm down you are safe from tree's trying to jump up to you and startle you its just a life spell quest you might see this around the spiral a lot of times so get used to it!