Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It's a whole new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 05, 2012
Greetings Professors and Wizards of all ages!

Okay, so I was looking at the Wizard City world map the other day. I noticed that it's a huge chunk of dirt, rock, water and trees. This chunk of dirt, rock, water and trees had tunnels going in and out all over it.

To tie in with my other idea about slotted gear; This zone would be inhabited by an underground civilization of dwarf-like people with rat-like features called Ritz that are experts on gems, enchanting said gems and attaching them to gear (Read my other post on gear).

I would call this zone Ytic Draziw. A huge underground city filled with waterfalls, caves, tree roots, mobs and quests. Perhaps the level 80-90 zone, but I'm sure they have already started on that. In that case, a side-zone similar to Wysteria that will help you get ready for the final battle with Morganth.

Maybe it was the Ritz that made the death school fall to Nightside... *Que dramatic music*

~^v~^v~^v~^v~^v

What do the rest of you think? Is this plausible?

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
vollans wrote:

Okay, so I was looking at the Wizard City world map the other day. I noticed that it's a huge chunk of dirt, rock, water and trees. This chunk of dirt, rock, water and trees had tunnels going in and out all over it.

To tie in with my other idea about slotted gear; This zone would be inhabited by an underground civilization of dwarf-like people with rat-like features called Ritz that are experts on gems, enchanting said gems and attaching them to gear (Read my other post on gear).

I would call this zone Ytic Draziw. A huge underground city filled with waterfalls, caves, tree roots, mobs and quests. Perhaps the level 80-90 zone, but I'm sure they have already started on that. In that case, a side-zone similar to Wysteria that will help you get ready for the final battle with Morganth.

Maybe it was the Ritz that made the death school fall to Nightside... *Que dramatic music*

~^v~^v~^v~^v~^v

Eh, its gonna be really boring to make another addition to Wizard City since it already has so many. Also, the Death School fell to Nightside because Malistaire made it sink after his outburst after the death of his wife. Also, the next level cap would result in a new world (much better), than a new zone (not as fun). If it was a side-zone then sure why not.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
vollans wrote:

~^v~^v~^v~^v~^v

Eh, its gonna be really boring to make another addition to Wizard City since it already has so many. Also, the Death School fell to Nightside because Malistaire made it sink after his outburst after the death of his wife. Also, the next level cap would result in a new world (much better), than a new zone (not as fun). If it was a side-zone then sure why not.

Idea: perfect!!!

But it must be a side world because level 80-90-100s worlds are polars and mirage, acording to the prophecy.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009