Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minions gain half your stats.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Just an idea, because not many PvP players use minions especially at the higher levels, so I thought maybe it would be nice if minions gained half of your stats. For example, if you have +50% Myth damage, the minion would have +25% Myth damage boost. And all stats would be halved including critical and critical block, so minions would at least have a chance to block criticals. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my ideas, thanks for reading.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
I actually like this, but it'll probably make minions overpowered with a strong wizard.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Yea not a bad idea. Minions kinda died out after dragon spyre it would be nice to bring them back. Although I also see some issues with them. Mainly for an ice wizard since the minions would have a ridiculously high resistance and health. I think new minions should be created rather than just taking half your health.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
yea or add a new card altogether called your other half the minion can look like a ghost form of you and the half stats thing every stat even health and i would say for 5 pips this is just a add on of the original of what i would like it to be