Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

prospective badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
I am having some issues about the prospective badge. I searched a bit on how to open the second portal in necropolis and found out i need to get a prospective badge from the ghost of sylvia drake and then go talk to the crystal guide. Now i have killed sylvia at least 3 times and still wont get a badge.

i am a level 58 myth, thanks

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
VolcanicGolem wrote:
I am having some issues about the prospective badge. I searched a bit on how to open the second portal in necropolis and found out i need to get a prospective badge from the ghost of sylvia drake and then go talk to the crystal guide. Now i have killed sylvia at least 3 times and still wont get a badge.

Are you talking about the quest called "The Glamorous Life"? In that quest after you defeat Sylvia Drake, you capture her spirit in the Crystal that Cyrus Drake gave you, and then you go back and talk to Cyrus Drake again. It does mention a mysterious badge, but you don't actually get a badge from it. Maybe this link will help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Glamorous_Life

Open your Quest Log File and see which quest you are working on. Is this the one? If it is, did you talk to Cyrus Drake again? That should get you moving forward.

Whatever quest that you do still have for Dragonspyre, you can click on the Information/Dialogue Bubble in the upper left corner of the quest box (I think it has a question mark on it). It will show you what you have done already on that quest, and what you still need to do.

Hope this helped.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
VolcanicGolem wrote:

Hi again. This is my second reply. Hope you read the other one first.

After you complete "The Glamorous Life" and then go talk to Cyrus Drake again, it leads you to "Control Ring". Here is another link:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Control_Ring

This quest tells you to talk to the Crystal Guide.

Also, here is a link that shows all of Dragonspyre's quests, in case you need it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helped too.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
VolcanicGolem wrote:

The Prospective Badge isn't an actual badge, Sylvia Drake automatically drops it once you fight her but it does not show within your badge menu.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
First of all thx for helping. And the thing is this i dont have any quests to do in dragon spyre. I have searched every inch of it and i cant get any new quests.

I dont have any quests to do but when i talk to drake he tells me to open the next portal. I asked my brother on how he opened it and he told me by kiling the ghost of sylvia drake and that was what i was trying to do.

I talked to every person in dragon spyre and killed the bosses over and over again maybe something will happen but nothing does. I have been stuck for atleast a week and cant move on.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
VolcanicGolem wrote:
First of all thx for helping. And the thing is this i dont have any quests to do in dragon spyre. I have searched every inch of it and i cant get any new quests.

I dont have any quests to do but when i talk to drake he tells me to open the next portal. I asked my brother on how he opened it and he told me by kiling the ghost of sylvia drake and that was what i was trying to do.

I talked to every person in dragon spyre and killed the bosses over and over again maybe something will happen but nothing does. I have been stuck for atleast a week and cant move on.

If you try to talk to Cyrus Drake, and he tells you to open the next portal, then you probably do still have a quest in your log file. Does Cyrus have a greyed-out question mark over him? If he does, that also means that you still have a quest from him somewhere in your log file.

There is also a quest called "Explore the Necropolis" where you have to go through the Plaza of Conquests, and enter the Necropolis through the large double doors in the Plaza (look at your map).

Other than that, if you "really" do not have any quests in your log file, then you should send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and explain this problem to them. Be sure to give them your UserName and your Character's Name. Maybe they can help you get moving along in the game.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
Ok thx alot for the help.

I do have some quests but they are side quests like searching for books and roses which i cannot do because i cant go to some places. I dont have any quests other quests. And drake doesnt have any icons on him just like every character in my dragon spyre.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
VolcanicGolem wrote:
Ok thx alot for the help.

I do have some quests but they are side quests like searching for books and roses which i cannot do because i cant go to some places. I dont have any quests other quests. And drake doesnt have any icons on him just like every character in my dragon spyre.

Be careful with the history books quests. There are two different quests in The Plaza of Conquests for books.

Did you finish Halina Warhawk, "Read History Book" in the Plaza of Conquests? This is separate from the other history books quest. (NOTE: you can't use quest helper to get to her either.)

Here is a link that shows where Halina is in The Plaza of Conquests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Plaza_of_Conquests

And did you talk to Zelen Battlehorn in the Grand Chasm? I almost missed him when I first got to DS. He gives a few quests that get you moving forward.

Hope this helps.