Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Grotto Eel Cave Moon Obelisk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2012

Having a * block * in the Celestia Grotto Eel Cave, with the Moon Obelisk that wont stay lit............

This is the * only * quest I have going in Celestia that advances the plot.

*Urgent!*

Please let me know if this is a glitch or if this is some sort of secret I dont know about? I searched it and there is another 'locked' thread in which someone complains it is in fact a glitch, after having done it successfully with a number of wizards on one account..............that was some time ago.

Maybe the glitch came back?

Also, fyi, this is something I did in fact report to 'Contact Support', but havent heard back, yet, through email.............

its a nail biter.

Defender
May 30, 2010
simple answer not a glitch. you hve to use the sun moon star statues in corner oftheat cave in order in which it shows on the side if it is done wrong order the door to moon wont open it a bit tricky

Survivor
Mar 10, 2011
i know . the same thing hapened to me. after i activate the obelisk and i go to another oone the last one deactivates. kingisle please fix this

Defender
May 30, 2010
it goes bottom left top bottom right the obelisk the most bottom left of cave then the furthest to top then the other one

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
Thankyou for the input!

funny story: the Tech people wrote back to me and sent me a link to this thread --lol (whats up with that)

So I guess I figured that the committee had rendered its decision (lol) and decided to figure out the order of the obelisks.

To be clear, the ones that are already lit in the corner are Stars, Sun, Moon (in that order).

Then in the room, there are Stars / Sun / Moon lit on the left side. Opposite them on the right is the Sun Obelisk.

At the end of the room, on either side of the portal stone, are the unlit-stars obelisk on the left and the unlit Moon Obelisk on the right.

So the good news is that after sizing up the situation and thinking it over, I figured this is probably just something simple that I am making more difficult than it has to be. So I went back and did the Obelisks in the order of Stars, Sun, Moon (according to the locations listed).

I did not have to fight the eels. The Obelisks lit this time. The door opened and I retrieved the Portal Stone.

Thanks to everybody who was nice enough to walk me through this, I guess it was obvious but somehow I was "out of my element" and didnt think it out. These things happen. However the good news is that it was easily resolved! Yay!