Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Knight of the silver rose

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
I personally think that the "Knight of the silver rose badge should be changed to Knight of the round table. I know the silver rose is their symbol, but it just goes with the theme. Plus i think it sounds cooler

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
thejordanator wrote:
I personally think that the "Knight of the silver rose badge should be changed to Knight of the round table. I know the silver rose is their symbol, but it just goes with the theme. Plus i think it sounds cooler
you saved the king battled the pend dragen and killed the black and white dragen so i think it should stay that way

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Maxo123456789 wrote:
thejordanator wrote:
you saved the king battled the pend dragen and killed the black and white dragen so i think it should stay that way

That really doesnt make much sense. You didn't explain at all. The theme is a Camalot type world towards the end and that is what they are called. Knights of the round table. We did all the stuff they did, except fight in the war. Also pendragon is 1 word. And you misspelled dragon anyways.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Yes I know what you mean it is a Camelot theme, but think do we really want to make everything a real world reference. This is a game so it's mirroring what is in real life. ( well at least some of it) Think about it we could call celestial Atlantis, Moo shu would be Asia, Marleybone would be London, etc. So yea we could call it knight's of the round table but why not use our imagination. =P

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
thejordanator wrote:
i think they could get suwed if they did that

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
thejordanator wrote:

Merlin helped King Arthur and his "Knights of the Round Table." None of those characters are in Avalon, so using the "real-life" term with characters that aren't associated with that story doesn't make sense.

Knights of the Silver Rose is a play off Knights of the Round Table, just like almost everything else in Wizard101 (Sherlock Bones, Krokopatra, etc).

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Knight of the Silver Rose is also a reference to an ancient secret society that is associated with the Arthurian legend cycle, especially the quest for the Holy Grail. The group is the Priory of Sion, which has a rose as it's symbol, also known as the Order of the Rose.

There is also another reference in a quest "As Above So Below" that references the ancient mage Hermes Trismegistus, originator of the legend of the Rosetta Stone.

All of these references are from the deep mists of time, and are embodied in the Hermetic Philosophy.

It's roses, roses, roses all the way...

Qbb/Iridian

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
gweedoboy wrote:
thejordanator wrote:

You horribly mispelled "sued" and no they wouldnt because camelot is not a company.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
thejordanator wrote:
gweedoboy wrote:
thejordanator wrote:

You horribly mispelled "sued" and no they wouldnt because camelot is not a company.
oh wow XD that was horribly missspelled and i knew camelot wasnt a company but i just assumed someonebody owned the tale or something or did camelot actually exist?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Ok, not a big deal, its just a badge, where is the problem with it? Knight of the Silver Rose goes with the symbol of avalon more, which is more important than the setting.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
thejordanator wrote:

I've just reached Knight status and personally I'd rather be known as a Knight Of The Silver Rose rather than a Knight Of The Wyrd, it sounds like the title of a George A Romero zombie movie lol
James Dreamweaver lvl 78 Balance

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
How can I get the badge of Knight of the Silver Rose? I can't teleport to Ghost Avalon, sorry, I can't teleport there yet, and it says on teleport, Your friend is busy right now, :x for all levels, so when there's another news, or a second news to see a new world of Polaris, they'll teleport to Ghost Avalon

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Knight of the Silver Rose, could have been a take on a Book Series called Dragonlance. They had order of Knight Of Paladine (not spelled right) and there were 3 orders Crown, Sword, and Rose.

Sabrina Raventhief