Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells? New Lvl Cap?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
I was thinking that we need a new lvl cap, and new spells for the new lvls :)

So, here are my ideas:

Storm:
Storm Dragon: 500-610 Damage, (To all)
25- Casting for the other team.

Ice:
Frankienice: 200-500 Damange, (One Target)
25+ Ice Trap for all on the other team :P

Fire:
Angry Mob: 600-700 Damage, (To all)

Life: ( I have 2 spells for this one, because one is healing :P)
Angry Garden: 400-600 Damage, (To all)
Healing spell: Blessing Flowers: Takes 400-500 health from other team and give it to YOUR team :D

Death:
Scary Clown: 500-700 Damage; Gives death dispel to target, (Lasts 2 rounds) (One target)

Myth: Tarzan: 500-600 Damage; (One target)(Lasts 2 Rounds)

Balance:
Angry Teddy Bear O_O: 400-600 Damage; (One target)

Hope YOU Liked It! Please no mean comments, and make sure to post your own ideas!

~Love,
Emily Skyblade, Lvl 15, Fire Wiz

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
First of all, what is it with you and angry things? LOL.

Anyway, here are my thoughts on your proposed spells:

XxCandyClanCanxX wrote:

Storm:

That's extremely weak for Storm, considering that their Storm Lord (level 48, 7 pips) does 690 + stun to all. Also, Weakness attached to a spell is a Balance/Death effect~ perhaps change that to a stun or accuracy debuff.

XxCandyClanCanxX wrote:

Ice:

Name is cute, but that's where it ends for me. Adding traps is a nice bonus, but the damage range is a bit wide (and underpowered, even for Ice).

XxCandyClanCanxX wrote:

Fire:

Again, this is underpowered~ Rain of Fire and Fire Dragon are both AOEs, and do a lot more damage. Speaking of, Fire already has Meteor Strike, Fire Dragon, and Rain of Fire~ they don't need another AOE.

XxCandyClanCanxX wrote:

Healing spell: Blessing Flowers: Takes 400-500 health from other team and give it to YOUR team :D

Go with the Angry Garden~ as silly as I imagine it would look, Life does need another AOE (since they only have Forest Lord).

As for your healing spell, drains are Death's specialty~ theurgists need attack power, no more healing.

XxCandyClanCanxX wrote:

Death:
Scary Clown: 500-700 Damage; Gives death dispel to target, (Lasts 2 rounds) (One target)

This one is good, though I'd make it an AOE (since Death only has Scarecrow). The only thing to consider~ lots of little kids are afraid of clowns; even I find them creepy, and let's just say I'm not a spring chicken anymore. LOL.

XxCandyClanCanxX wrote:

Is this a DoT? Since that's Fire's specialty, Basilisk notwithstanding, Myth doesn't need another one~ they already have Minotaur and Orthrus for breaking shields. Otherwise, I like!

XxCandyClanCanxX wrote:
Balance:

Before I say anything more, I'm sorry~ you seem really nice, and I admire your willingness to share your ideas, but... this one is ridiculous.

I like that it's a single attack~ Balance is long overdue for a good one of those, but, if that spell was a demonic teddy bear, we'd be laughed out of the Spiral... Imagine showing up to an epic dungeon (like Waterworks) or the Arena, and having to cast that spell. Archmage sorcerers would never be taken seriously, ever again.

*hangs head*

The ideas are extremely creative, even if the mechanics need a bit of work... are these going to be rank 10 spells, or are you going in another direction with them? If you edit, let me know~ I'd love to see what the end-product is.

Happy trails,

El Veeb/Shadowsong
archmage sorceress & lover of evil teddy bears not in spell-form. ;)

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
XxCandyClanCanxX wrote:

So, here are my ideas:

Storm:

Ice:

Fire:

Death:

Balance:

Hope YOU Liked It! Please no mean comments, and make sure to post your own ideas!

~Love,
Well, this is a change. These are actually UNDERpowered. I can see you are a level 15, though. But to clear the air, a lot of spells can do around 1000 base damage at high levels. At level 42 we get spells at about the same power.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
XxCandyClanCanxX wrote:
Storm:
This spell is a whole lot weaker than sirens ( 880 damage, remove 2 charms, -50% accuracy). Storm wizards would not be happy.
Ice:
Why does this spell have the potential to do less damage than blizzard? I'd want at least 500 for the minimum damage. Also, is the inspiration Frankenstein? Because there's already a spell based on him.
Fire:
An angry mob? Really? Besides whacking the opponent with torches, what magical thing would this spell do? Also, this spell is underpowered (though the strongest of the spells on this list, ironically) since fain of fire does 300+800 damage (a total of 1100 damage)
Angry garden doesn't do any more damage than forest lord and Blessing flowers has a death effect.
Death:
Weaker than Dr. Von's Monster. Also, a clown? What does that have to do with death?
Weaker than Medusa, even (Myth's rank eight spell)
Balance:
You have got to be joking. A teddy bear. *sigh* Anyway, the spell's weaker than Ra and hits fewer targets.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
XxCandyClanCanxX wrote:
Balance:

balance damage is way to low O_O, the level 7 rank spell spell does 500! so this damage needs to be increased! balance ALWAYS gets the worst spells :'(

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
These spells are waaaaaaaaaay underpowered :-o Tarzan does less than the lvl 48 spell for myth and even if the damage was correct it should be an aoe because myths highest base damage for an aoe is 325

Malory Deathwielder lvl 65 conjurer
Master of Monsters

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
XxCandyClanCanxX wrote:

So, here are my ideas:

Storm:

Ice:

Fire:

Death:

Balance:

~Love,
no offense but when you level up we dont have spell damages like that any more and i am balance and plus a angry teddy bear are you kidding me? i would feel ashamed to cast that plus all the spells ARE WAAAAAAAAAY TO WEAK! and balance gets nothing on the angry teddy bear just a simple attack how like 40- accuracy i am sorry just please try and learn that we dont use weak spells anymore keep trying but dont make spells this weak or too powerful like 2500 like grand whale my goodness

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
XxCandyClanCanxX wrote:

So, here are my ideas:

Storm:

Ice:

Fire:

Death:

Balance:

~Love,

Storm: We already have a Fire Dragon, and it'll be like Storm Lord and Forest Lord all over. This is very unoriginal, and the damage is WAY too low. Much, much, much too low. Also, reducing damage isn't a Storm effect.

Ice: Way too unoriginal. We don't want another Frankenstein based monster, as Death already has it (which is very understandable). The Damage is so low, its not funny.

Fire: Seriously? Angry mob? Really? The damage is all too low anyway.

Life: Angry Garden? Unoriginal and so low in damage. The healing spell is also really unoriginal, and way too low in health. Also, taking health and giving it is called Drain, which is for Death.

Death: Very unoriginal, and the damage is way too low, and the damage distance is way too much. It won't be over 100 at most.

Myth: Tarzan is Disney property, and the damage is way too low anyway. Also, I don't think their will be 2 rounds DoT.

Balance: This is just........so so so so so unoriginal. The damage is way low anyway.

Overall, all of your damages are way too low for Rank 10, and the ideas were unoriginal.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
deathwish2011 wrote:
how come balance always gets the worse spells? D:

Balance gets the most spells :D

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
eiop411 wrote:
deathwish2011 wrote:
how come balance always gets the worse spells? D:

Balance gets the most spells :D

This is not true balance has the same spells as everyone else, actually thats wrong too, every other school gets prisms, and at a point a prism on all spell, why does balance not have prisms it is really hard to kill balance when they are super resistant, and I know balance has stuff like chimera and hydra but they still are not the best although they are good. On this part I have to agree with deathwish balance has some of the worst and weakest spells I am balance and it is not easy but i love balance.
[/quoteXxCandyClanCanxX wrote: ]
Balance:

Angry Teddy Bear huh, well not the worst spell idea i have ever heard although i would be ashamed to cast and the attack is really really!!!! Low i love how people are starting to come up with new ideas for spells it show creativity so dont ever give up on spell ideas, you are a low level no offense, but you need to know that the spells go way up in attack when you get higher so increase it a lot, and i doo have too agree with other posts saying that balance is long i need of a attack one spell when was the last one, and what was it chimera i think then when i get around to it the level sevinty two and five spells but those still stink, if you cant tell i am a balance wizard and not to happy about the spell line up even though i love balance. Its like balance was way up there then BOOM super crash and horible spells then it started going up again then BOOM back down at the end. Sorry if I hurt an feelings I did not mean too :D, btw dont cry death wish balance is amazing with all the shields traps and blades so we are still an amazing school just like all the others